Chapter 1

As Yoongi ran, he heard yells and cheers from behind him as the cold wind blew against his face. He looked around for a place to hide when he spotted a small shop with an open sign glowing on the display window.

He was quite surprised that such a small shop would be open at this time of night, especially in the winter. But with the sounds of fangirls approaching, he quickly grabbed the hat he had on his head and threw towards the crowd of girls.

While his fans fought over the hat, he quickly sneaked into the small shop and hid behind a table. Once the cheering girls had passed him, he stood up and began to dust himself off, not aware of the young man at the counter.

He took a deep breath and looked around, finally meeting the man's gaze. Yoongi was now feeling awkward. There's no way to explain what just happened. So he cleared his throat and walked towards the register.

"Rough night, isn't it?" The guy suddenly speaks. His voice was higher than Yoongi thought.

"Sort of." He glanced at the menu above. He had forgotten to eat and had built up an appetite.

"Could I have a large americano coffee?" Yoongi rubs his hands together to warm them up.

"Sure. Anything else?" The guy starts to press on the register.

"That'll be all, thanks."

While the guy makes the coffee, Yoongi browses around. Once his coffee was complete, he walked over to the worker.

"That'll be $3.25." The guy leaves the coffee on the counter as he waits for Yoongi to pay.

Yoongi nods and reaches into his pockets for his wallet, but they were empty. He realized he left in such a rush that he forgot to bring his belongings.

He nervously laughed as he frantically looked for his wallet. He didn't want to make the worker feel like he worked for nothing. But when he glanced at him, he looked unfazed.

"You don't have your wallet, do you?" The guy asks.

"No.. I'm sorry. I thought I had it." Yoongi apologizes, he really was sorry.

"It's fine. This happens all the time. Give me your name and phone number." The guy glances at his screen and writes down the total cost on a notepad.

"You want my phone number?"

"Yeah. And your name."

"Why?"

"Since you didn't pay me, I'll have your info so you can later on pay me."

"Are you allowed to do that?"

"Who knows. I've already done it though."

Yoongi hesitates but then agrees.

"Fine. My name is Suga."

"Really? Suga? What kind of name is that?"

"What else do you need?"

"Nothing, I've got your number, your name and photo."

"You don't have a photo-" Yoongi is interrupted when the guy takes out a Polaroid camera and snaps a picture of Yoongi.

"Yes I do." Then and only then, does the guy hand the coffee to Yoongi.

"Have a nice night." He smiles.

"Umm, actually. I don't think you should have my information." Yoongi stops.

"Why not?"

"Well, because one, I don't want a stranger to have my information, two, I'm a celebrity and I can't be leaving my information around for others to see."

"So you're a celebrity?"

"Yeah."

"But you can't afford $3.25 worth of coffee?"

"I lost my wallet."

"Uh-huh."

"It's true."

"Alright Mr. Celebrity. Since you're so famous, you must be rich, so pay me back soon and I'll give you back your info. Okay?"

"But what if-"

"Deal?" The guy says, his voice slightly sterner.

Yoongi sighs and shakes his hand.

"Deal."

"Perfect. Now you can go."

"Actually. I need to know your name so I know who is calling."

"Oh right." The guy turns around to take out his notepad again and starts writing.

He hands him the sheet of paper and Yoongi reads it out loud.

"Park Jimin? That's your name?"

"Yup."

"So I can go now?"

"You could've left a long time ago but you just had to bring something up."

"You don't like me, do you?"

"Nope."

"So you didn't ask for my number because you think I'm cute?"

"Don't flatter yourself. And no. Also, don't assume my sexuality or relationship status." Jimin crossed his arms.

"Right. Sorry." Yoongi pauses for a second. "So would you actually maintain contact with me?"

"Sure. But after you pay me." Jimin slides the coffee to Yoongi. "Now have a good night."

"You too." Yoongi smiles at him and walks out of the shop.

Waiting for him outside was his manager and sister, Yoonji.

"If I had known you were going to bicker with that guy for the next 20 minutes, I would've waited inside the car." She shivers.

"He was cute." Yoongi smiles to himself.

"I didn't see him but I bet he was. You blow off anyone who you think isn't worth your time. What was so important about that conversation?"

"I owe him $3.25."

"Why?"

"Because I got coffee and I lost my wallet."

"Ohh. I thought that wallet was Hobi's. You should've told me so you could pay."

"Nah its fine. Besides, I got his number and his name now. It played out very nice."

"So would you say that you like him?"

"Nah, let's not get ahead of ourselves. But I would like to get to know him."

"Is he dating anyone?"

"Oh, uhh. He didn't say."

"Oh well."

"But I can still try."

"But what if you find out he has a partner?"

"Nah. I don't think so. Even if he does, he'll leave them for me." Yoongi smirks.

"I don't like the sound of that Yoongs. And you should really be careful."

"I know, I know. But it wouldn't hurt to try."

"I'm not so sure about that."

"Besides, I'm a celebrity. Who could resist me?"

"People who aren't greedy. And what makes you so sure that he'll care on whether you're an celebrity or not? You just met the guy."

"Yeah right. I'm the whole package. He'll totally fall for me."

"But you have no way to talk to him."

"I'll get his number when I pay him back." Yoongi taps his lap happily as he hums with a smile on his face.

Yoonji shakes her head.

----------------------------------------------------------
Hello! This is my new story! This is just a preview. I want to ask your opinions before I write more.
I'll be writing this book after I finish "Difference in Us"
Please tell me what you think.
Thank you :)