Chapter 4

"Ohmygoshohmygoshdidyouhearhim!?" Namjoon freaks out and whispers to Jungkook who was next to him. Namjoon crouched down to hide behind a stall, Jungkook does the same.

"What happened?" Jungkook reponds back, not knowing why he was whispering. Namjoon immediately slaps his hand over his mouth.

"Shut up. They'll hear you." Namjoon continues to eavesdrop on them while Jungkook scowls and rubs his face.

"Okay, but you didn't have to slap me."

"But they would've heard us if I didn't."

"Good. I don't think you should be eavesdropping on them." Jungkook stands up and starts walking towards Jin and Taehyung. Namjoon panicked and grabbed a hold on Jungkook's arm and pulled him back down, causing Jungkook to fall with a loud thud.

"Ow! What the fuck!" Namjoon tries to help him up and console him like when you accidentally get someone's kid hurt and don't want to get in trouble.

He glanced back to see if Seokjin and Taehyung heard him, but when he looked, they were both gone.

He panicked and looked around when he saw Taehyung was already hugging Jungkook while petting his head. Jungkook however, couldn't care less about the pain, he was as happy as could be. His ears and face were red while he clenched his fists, trying to suppress his very obvious smile.

Namjoon stood up and dusted his pants off, when he's startled by a voice. "Look how cute~ They are so getting married. We should be next." Seokjin rests his arm on Namjoon's shoulder and winks at him with a smug smile. Namjoon grows red and stays quiet.

Jungkook snickers at him while Namjoon glares at him. "Namjoon and Jin sitting on a tree~ K-i-s-s-i-n-g~ First comes lo- Ow! What the fuck! Did you just throw your shoe at me?" Namjoon took off his shoe and threw it at Jungkook, hitting him straight on the head.

"Can't you see you've hurt me enough you monster!" Jungkook pouts.

"You big baby. You weren't hurt when Taehyung was hugging you!" He points an accusing finger at him. Jungkook gasps in disbelief.

"How dare you! You'd be the same as me if Tae was hugging you!" Namjoon goes and smacks him several times.

"Why are you so abusive!" Jungkook shields himself with his arms before going on offense. Namjoon looks around and sees people staring at them. Figueing enough is enough, he drags Jungkook out by the arm and mutters a quick goodbye to Taehyung and Seokjin before exiting the store.

He pushes Jungkook in the car and they sit in silence for a while. Jungkook opened his mouth to say something when Namjoon interrupted him.

"That was so embarrassing. We will never talk of this again." He then starts the car and starts driving home.

"Yeah right. You were one eavesdropping yet I got hurt." Jungkook complains under his breath, yet loud enough for Namjoon to hear.

Jimin was still with Hoseok, Yoonji and Y/N when Hoseok got a call. He excused himself before walking outside the restroom. Yoonji sighs and sips on her soda. Jimin notices how her mood saddened.

"What's wrong Yoonji?"

"I just wanted to get an actual break and not have to worry about me and Hobi getting called to work." She rests her chin on her arm and leans on the table.

"What is it you work in?" Y/N asks.

"Hobi and I work with one of my relatives. Well, he's actually my brother and I look out for him while Hobi is his manager."

"But if Hobi hyung is his manager, then why do you work too?"

"Well because, y'know how I mentioned that I'm a computer engineer?" Jimin nods. "Well I'm also in charge of what he's allowed to post on social media. He has a big reputation to uphold."

"Wow. He's that famous?"

"Yup. My celebrity brother. No one actually knows his real name since he goes by a fake name, or his stage name. He's your age." She refers to Jimin and Y/N

"Also yours. Since he's your twin." Y/N says.

"Yeah, obviously." Yoonji scoffs. She didn't exactly approve of Y/N.

Just then, Hoseok walked back in with a guilty expression. Yoonji gets up from her seat and goes to hug him.

"I'll be back soon. But you enjoy your day okay?" He grabs her hand and leaves a kiss on it. He then leaves the restaurant.

Hoseok was on his way to his workplace when his phone started ringing. He answered the call and put it on speaker while he focused on the road.

"Hello?"

"Hello?"

"Oh, Yoongi hyung. I'm on my way to work right now, I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Okay, okay, good. Because I have to ask you a favor."

"Sure. What is it?"

"Can you give me a ride to a cafe in town?"

"Sure,which one?"

"I'll tell you when you get here."

"Uh, okay? I'll pulling up outside the building."

"Okay, I'll be down right now."

"Alright then." Hoseok hangs up the call and parks in front of his work building.

Yoongi walks out with a face mask and a cap. Hoseok unlocked the car door and Yoongi got in. He fastened his seat belt and greeted Hoseok.

"So. Where we going?"

"Uh, this shop." Yoongi takes out his phone and searches up Jimin's business, he then shows it to Hoseok.

Hoseok recognizes it and wants to laugh in Yoongi's face. He stared at him blankly and shook his head.

"It's closed."

"What? But it says open on here."

"Trust me it's closed."

"How would you know?"

"Because I know the owner and he's a dumbass who doesn't understand technology. That's how."

"Aw man. There was this really cute employee there. Plus I owe him $3.25" Yoongi frowns in disappointment while Hoseok looks at him in disbelief.

"You mean that you took me away from a double date with Yoonji on my day off because YOU WANTED TO SEE A CUTE EMPLOYEE!?" Hoseok couldn't believe it. His day off was ruined now.

"Double date? You should've invited me."

"No! The whole reason we're out here is because you have no one to date!" Yoongi is shocked.

"You're hurting me right now." Yoongi fakes being sad.

"Oh yeah? Get out of my car." Hoseok takes of Yoongi's seatbelt, opens the car door and pushes Yoongi out. He wasn't hurt or anything, but it took him by surprise.

"Don't call me or Yoonji for the rest of the day." He then slams the door and drives off, leaving Yoongi on the sidewalk.

Yoongi huffs and stands up as he dusts himself off. "He didn't have to shove me off." He says under his breath and walks back inside the building.