⋄ ⅩⅬ ⋄

❝𝕴'𝖛𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖆 𝖇𝖆𝖉 𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 3:00 𝖆𝖒 𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖑𝖙𝖘 - 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜, 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖑𝖎𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖇𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖗𝖊𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖉𝖎𝖉𝖓'𝖙 𝖉𝖔 𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙? 𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊, 𝖆𝖘 𝖜𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜, 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖓𝖎𝖆 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖆 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖒 𝖌𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖗𝖊𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖙, 𝖉𝖊𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋-𝖑𝖔𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌,❞

...

| December 28th, 1964 |

8:59 pm

Charlotte's POV

"Mind if I see yer folder?" George asked.

George and Charlotte were sitting at the desk in the bedroom of her flat. She was working on an assignment and he was just there for moral support and company. George considered Jane's comment and wore his new sweater to his outing. Charlotte was focused on her schoolwork and didn't make eye contact with the man as she answered him.

"Oh, sure,"

George smiles and grasps the folder between his hands, opening it carefully. Small pieces of paper were tucked away behind one of the flaps on each side, in front of the larger papers. So he removed every slip of paper out and admired the tiny doodles. He flips through the large papers next, looking over each drawing carefully.

Until he got to the picture in the back, it was the one of John, it had more detail than the others with shading, shadows, and highlights. It looked extremely realistic like it was a black and white photograph of the man himself. A million thoughts raced through his head, but he refused to let them take over. So he calmly took a deep breath in and exhaled slowly.

"Carlotta?" He started, gaining the attention of the woman sitting beside him. "I don't want to assume anything, but I am a bit worried. I know how John is, charming, witty, flirtatious, I know that he can steal any bird he wants without barely having to lift a finger. I'm not as good with women like he is, so I'm just afraid that maybe, possibly... you don't love me anymore, and that I'm starting to bore you,"

"George, I still love you, I'll always love you, nothing can change that, And you don't have to be worried, falling in love with John is the last thing I wanna do, he's selfish, arrogant, and deceitful. You are ten times better than he will ever be. There are times where he needs a friend and he's feeling lonely or having a bad day, but he doesn't really have a lot of people to turn to. Trust me, there is nothing going on between me and John," Charlotte felt that the last sentence was a bit of a lie, but she didn't want George worrying about their relationship.

"Okay, thank you, love," He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in for a hug. "that's a really good drawing by the way, it's so detailed. I think John would like it,"

 "You think he would? I don't know if I want to show him," She chuckled nervously, scratching at her cuticles.

"Oh sure he will, I can even show it to him for ya if you'd like?" George closed the folder and placed it back where he found it, yet keeping the drawing in his palm.

"Sure," Charlotte returned her attention to her assignment, focusing intently.

They sat in silence with the occasional peck on the cheek until Charlotte finished her schoolwork.