chapter twelve

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐓.

"WOAH! THIS FOOD IS DELICIOUS!" A HAPPY KIM SUNOO EXCLAIMED AS HE BIT INTO A WARM, JUICY MEAT SKEWER. Heeseung laughed at Sunoo, pointing at his face seeing he had sauce all over his mouth. Sunoo did not even notice, though, as he happily chowed down his food like no tomorrow. Sunghoon laughed at his friends, cheerfully taking a sip of his drink.

"Well, this is the best barbeque place in town!" Heeseung exclaimed, grabbing the last skewer on the platter and biting down. Sunoo pouted, seeing as they were all gone, grabbing a napkin and wiping his mouth. 

"Man. We should order more," Sunoo suggested, to which Heeseung shook his head quickly, patting Sunoo on the back. 

"Sunoo, it's getting late. If we order more, we're going to be here past closing hours!" Sunghoon reasoned, stifling a laugh when he saw Sunoo's devastated face. Sunoo pouted once again before skulling his lychee flavoured drink. 

"I supposed you're right, but I don't wanna go home now! Maybe we should sneak into a nightclub or something," he scoffed, shrugging as he drank the last of his drink. Sunghoon snickered, reaching over and ruffling the younger's head. 

"Guys?" a voice shouted at the group, the whole group turning their heads to see who the voice belonged to. Standing right in front of their booth was a young Nishimura Niki excitedly grinning at the group, slipping into the empty seat next to Sunghoon.

"Niki! Holy shit, what are you doing here?" Sunghoon wrapped an arm around Niki and gave him a tight squeeze, Niki embracing the awkwardly positioned hug. 

"Hey, you're Niki, right? We saw you on the ice out there, and you were so graceful!" Sunoo from across the table flicked a thumb at Niki, his tongue slightly poking out. 

"And if you ask me, you were even better than Sunghoon―"

"Wow. What happened to my supportive friends?" Sunghoon grumbled as he shot his tongue out at Sunoo, who only stuck his tongue out at the latter. 

"You think so?" Niki, who was beside Sunghoon, shuffled forward a little to get a closer look at Sunoo. He tilted his head curiously at him, his eyes sparkling wide as he looked at Sunoo in awe. 

"Yep! You're talented, you know!" Sunoo giggled cutely before shooting Niki a thumbs up. Sunghoon glanced over at Niki, who was weirdly quiet, trying to contain a growing smile that was taking over his whole face. 

"Ah, thank you!" Niki exclaimed, balling a fist up and putting it close to his lips. Sunghoon saw a light blush spreading slowly across his cheeks which were shocking to see; he had never seen Niki blush before.