Only Practice

"It'll only be practice," she whispered into his ear, her warm breath turning white in the cold temperature. Winter had arrived with a vengeance and her arms wound around his waist securely, pushing her supple breasts against his bare back.

"Practice?" he asked, having a hard time gathering his thoughts to think clearly. She always did this sort of thing to him, teasing him to the point of no return before she backed off and cutely giggled an 'I'm kidding.'

"Yeah," she breathed planting her lips on the side his neck lightly, moving up to his jaw bone before breathing in his personal scent. He tensed, gripping the towel around his waist without meaning to. "You've never been with anyone before, and Temari is an older woman… She will expect more experience from you," she purred, nipping his neck lightly, and with one hand tugging at his towel.

"Ino," he sighed pulling away and making sure the towel stayed in place. Ino pouted cutely, swaying her hips and forcing him to take a couple of steps back which led him to trip back onto his living room couch. "Tsk, I don't need practice and you're my friend."

"I am your friend," she instantly agreed, grinning as she placed her manicured hands over his thighs and leaned down to give him a great view of her cleavage. "Which is why I am trying to help you get the girl you want," she reasoned sounding so convincing, the queen of seduction. A weaker man would have had her tied to his bed, and breathless, by now.

"Troublesome woman, I don't need your help to date Temari," he grumbled, hating the blush that ran up his neck and colored his ears red. He turned his head away from the delicious view and tried to focus his attention on anything else but her.

"You know…" her knees were on either side of his waist as she positioned herself over his lap. "I heard her talking with a woman in her village… They must have been friends because she confessed that she was curious about your skills in the bedroom, because you are younger," she was whispering so he had to get closer to hear.

"I am already twenty-one Ino, do you really think I'm not experienced enough," he found it hard to control his own urges, it was true that he had experience with other women, but it had been a small number compared to his friends. While they've been with countless women, he'd only had two lovers; the first being Ino at the age of sixteen.

"You mean your fling with Tenten?" she actually frowned and pushed away, "that girl was boring and way too shy… Temari won't be like that."

"We've slept together," he reminded her, raising an eyebrow to see if she'd forgotten. He really hoped not because he could never.

"I was a virgin then," her expression became tender again, "I can teach you a few things even Temari wouldn't know, but will definitely enjoy."

"Why are you so determined to get me to date Temari?" he asked, disturbed, the beautiful woman wearing only a pink lacey bra and short jean skirt; he could even see her matching panties. He regretted telling her about his past crush on the Sand ninja; it had been so long ago and innocent that he hadn't been embarrassed to admit the tiny crush after she'd asked if he liked anyone. But Ino had taken it upon herself to play cupid and attempted to force him into an unwanted relationship with the Sand princess.

"Because you're lonely and you won't let your friends close to you anymore," she was hard to ignore, one moment she was smirking that evil smirk he loved to see. And the next she had this serious face, saying that he was distant, "I figure that if you have a girlfriend you won't be so alone anymore." His heart gave that strong beat, making him feel warmer instantly.

It was true that he'd distanced himself from her, only from her. After they lost their virginity to each other on her birthday, which was a day after his; she told him that she wanted to stay friends since she was no good as a girlfriend. It had really hurt, especially when he found out through her that she was going out with the pretty boy ,Neji, only weeks later; that had happened five years ago to the day… Her birthday.