Maybe I'm Wrong -Nayeon

The first practice went well and we spent around 5 hours there learning the dance for Fancy and learning the stage order. We also found out about a dome tour we would be doing around Japan shortly before.

Everyone left, including the dance instructor, at around midday but I stayed behind to perfect Fancy and also do work some more on the dances I hadn't done in a while. I'm not sure how long I was there for but I took a break at around 1pm and checked my phone. I had so many messages.

💙Yoda💙: Why did you stay behind

🐯Chaeng🐯: Thanks for the chocolate lol Tzuyu can stop bugging me now

💕Jeongie💕: Did you leave yet? I always worry when you stay behind 🥺

I decided to reply to Jeongyeon but leave the rest for now.

Me: Not yet and you don't need to worry about me im fine I promise

💕Jeongie💕: Why did you stay behind in the first place

Me: I need to practice more for fancy im not doing it well enough

💕Jeongie💕: what do you mean you were doing amazing

Me: aw thanks I'm just finishing this little part then I'll leave. Come to yours when I'm done?

💕Jeongie💕: Ok but don't overwork yourself

I told myself I would spend 10 more minutes and then leave but I'm not sure how long I was there for. It must have been a while because Jeongyeon and Jihyo came busting through the door with worried looks on their faces. They both ran over and hugged me.

'We were so worried about you Nayeon you said you would be finishing one part 3 hours ago' Jihyo said to me, panicked and stumbling over her words.

'What's wrong you look like your about to cry' Jeongyeon said to me giving me a hug.

'I just can't get it well enough it looks so sloppy' I replied fighting back tears.

'That's not true' they both said to me in unison.

'Come on everyone is waiting for you at mine get in the car right now' Jeognyeon mumbled to me pushing me out of the door. I reluctantly went along with them running back to get my phone and water bottle. In the car I started uncontrollably sobbing and I didn't know why.
Jihyo and Jeongyeon held me tight the whole way back until I calmed down.

At Jeongyeon's place everyone saw me walk through the door and gave me the biggest hug ever. I sat on the couch and checked my phone for the time. It was 4pm and I had an overwhelming amount of messages from everyone. That's why they were so worried. Yoojung must have told them I hadn't shown up yet and they all started messaging me and showing up to hers. I felt so bad.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe spending all day dancing and not replying to messages is a bad thing to do. I need to be able to control myself more. It's ok to need time. It's ok Nayeon.