Caught in 4k

(A/N): Peter is 4 years old in this one-shot.

~Tony POV~

I was in a boring meeting and I looked at the watch on my wrist. I was late for Peter so I had to stop the meeting.

"I need to go, I'm late for something." They all looked at me confused, but I just went out the meeting room.

~Steves POV~

Tony's been like this for the whole week. We have been suspecting him about a woman but Pepper disagreed with that, she's also acting a bit wierd lately.

"Do you think we should follow him?" Natasha asked, most of us nodded except for Sam. "Nu-uh I don't wanna see him and that mystery woman making out." Sam said.

"He told us he doesn't cheat anymore, even Pepper agrees." I said. Natasha dragged him to the door and we started following Tony.

We hid behind a counter in the kitchen and watched as a little boy went out. "Daddy!! Your back!" The little boy says, we were confused as to why a boy that looks to be 3-5 is in the penthouse and why he's calling Tony 'daddy'.

"Hey bud." Tony said while picking up the little boy. "I made a Lego castle today.. look!" The boy said while pointing to a Lego castle on the coffee table. "That's amazing Peter." Tony walked over to the couch and Peter showed him the castle.

"Wait.. daddy.. why is capsicle behind our counter?.." The little boy hid behind Tony's leg and Tony slowly walked to the counter.

~Tony POV~

I walk over to the counter to see what Peter was talking about. I see a blonde string of hair poke up, and that was indeed capsicle.

"Cap get out, I can see you goldilocks." I said and I was surprised when I saw 5 people pop out the counter.

"Well then, Avengers meet my son Peter."