No killing, Uncle Loki!

Summary; Peter is sick and Loki decides to figure out what's going on in his school by disguising himself as Peter.

(A/N): very sorry for the lack of stories, I've been sick for a while so I was forced to take a break.

°°°

"No killing, Uncle Loki!" Peter protested again, this time he jumped infront of Flash so Loki wouldn't get a chance to hurt him. Loki sighed knowing there was no way to convince this boy to let him kill 'Flash' so he would use the other tactic, threatening Flash until he is scared out of his life.

"You will never hurt Peter again, got it?" Loki's voice being laced with so much venom that the actual venom stood no chance against him. "Y-yes s-sir." Flash squeeked out. "Good."

Now your probably wondering, how did this all go into chaos? Well..

It all started with one night, Thor and Loki were visiting earth for a while to see their nephew, Peter. Parker luck™ of course, had to ruin Peter's meet with them since it was Friday and Flash would beat Peter alot on Fridays.

This might come as a surprise but Peter actually tried avoiding them but that didn't end well for him. It was the absolute opposite.

Friday at 7:54PM

<Third Person POV>

Peter had just arrived home and only had 6 minutes to prepare until Thor and Loki got there. He decided to put on some make-up thinking it would be that easy to hide a huge purple bruise on the side of his face.

Once he tried putting on the make-up it was a lighter shade so he put more make-up, and more.. and more.. until he looked like a vampire with a purple tint on the side of his face.

Peter tried putting make-up on again, completely restarting the 'progress' he had made. It was already 7:59 he didn't think he would make it.

'you know what scratch this plan' He thought as he grabbed on one of his Dad's MIT hoodies and hid his face completely in the hood. Maybe he could act as if this was a vine and swoop past them?...

°°°

Peter entered the party with caution making sure that no one saw him. Thor was completely oblivious to his actions but Loki was eyeing him suspiciously the entire time.

Peter knew this because of his spider sense and honestly, he just wanted to get out of that living room fast.

But he suddenly turned into a coughing fit making the avengers look towards him. Tony walked over to Peter with concern. "Peter? What's wrong? Did you inhale some peppermint somewhere or-"

"I'm fine dad, I'm fine." Tony raised a brow at his son's response. "You don't look fine to me." Tony placed his hand on Peter's head and his expression turned into a very worried one. "Bambi, I think you have a fever, you need to stay home on Monday."

As their conversation continued, Loki saw an opportunity to sneak into Peter's school without anyone knowing.

And he took it.

°°°

<Present Day>

Loki was already going into the Midgard school, before he could even reach the entrance someone blocked him from it. "Hey Penis!" Oh this wasn't good.

As soon as Loki heard that his anger level was rising quickly. "What did you call Pe- me?" Loki asked in a very calm but scary voice. "Ah- so Penis finally grew the balls to speak up to me. I see."

"Maybe this will teach you a lesson." Flash tried punching Peter but something mysterious blocked him. He couldn't punch Peter at all. His whole arm was just frozen.

Students had already started recording this and some of them are snickering at Flash which made him fume. "I will get you Penis, just wait." Flash tried punching Peter with his other arm, but it was blocked again.

It was like he was being stopped by magic. "You don't wanna mess with me, puny mortal." Even tho Loki sounded like a scary killer in a horror movie Flash kept going.

"Oh yea? I've been messing with you since middle school and ever since you haven't fought back. There's no way you can beat me." Flash replied with a smug grin on his face even if his arms are floating in the air, he just looks like an idiot now.

As they were fighting Ned was texting Peter and he was expecting to hear a 'ting' sound come from Peters backpack, but it didn't.

Ned
bro what are you doing?!

Peter
what? Ned, I'm at home, apparently I was sick last Friday but now I'm all better.

Ned
stop fooling around dude, wait how can you text when you're right infront of me??

Peter
what?

Peter thought for a minute until it hit him. It was probably Loki behind this, he was eyeing him the whole Friday night. Oh no..

Peter
I'm going to school

Ned
you're already at school tho- what the friddle sticks is going on

°°°

By now Loki was already in his true form and was about to stab him with a dagger right then and there. "Listen here you puny mortal you shouldn't bully Peter, he has the most protective parents and relatives you could imagine, if they found out you would already be dead by now but I'll do the favor for them-" Loki was abruptly cut off by a panting Peter looking like he just ran a mile.

"You can't kill him Uncle Loki!" Peter protested as he made his way to his Uncle. "Why not, Son of Stark?" Welp there goes Peters secret. "Because his parents would sue you and you would go to jail." Peter made those puppy eyes no one could resist.

Loki wasn't fully convinced yet so he still glared at Flash. He tried stabbing Flash but Peters Spidey senses alerted him of what was going to happen.

"No killing, Uncle Loki!" Peter protested again, this time he jumped infront of Flash so Loki wouldn't get a chance to hurt him. Loki sighed knowing there was no way to convince this boy to let him kill 'Flash' so he would use the other tactic, threatening Flash until he is scared out of his life.

"You will never hurt Peter again, got it?" Loki's voice being laced with so much venom that the actual venom stood no chance against him. "Y-yes s-sir." Flash squeeked out. "Good."

"Now, I assume the secret is out and I could take Peter to get ice cream now. Goodbye mortals." Loki then teleported into an alleyway close to the ice cream shop.

That day, Flash got alot of visits from the angry avengers.
.