Chapter 3

Authors POV:

Cattelyn was reading book when claude wake up "Lyn?" claude said rubbing his eyes "Oh hey claude your awake" cattelyn said closing the book "Yeah what are you doing on the couch lyn?" claude said "Oh i was waiting for you to wake u-" cattelyn didnt finish her word when she realized what claude call her "L-lyn?" cattelyn said looked shook " Y-yeah.. i will call you that from now on since your name was kinda long.." claude said 'How cute of him..' cattelyn thougth "Okay! im fine with it" cattelyn said smiling "Ah and mother want us to have tea with them" cattelyn said getting up "Oh okay" claude said "Let's go? they must waiting for us now" cattelyn said "Yes let's go" claude said and they to the garden where The empress and cattelyn's mom "Madam Prince claude and lady cattelyn are here" one of the maid said "We are here Mother" cattelyn said as they bow "Hello dear Come on and have a snack with us" Mia said and claude and cattelyn sit and have a snack with the adult's "So what did you both do today did you both have fun?" the empress said "Yes your highness we have fun playing and reading books" cattelyn said "That sound nice dear" mia said as cattelyn nod "How about you go and visit claude in the palace tommorow?" the empress said "that sound's great your highness im okay with it" Mia said "Yes lyn you should go to the palace and lets play at the garden" claude said  looking at cattelyn "Okay im going" cattelyn said "I dont really want to go and i really dont like the empress..' cattelyn thougth.

.

.

Hey babies! im sorry if it short but i hope you enjoy this chapter and see you in the next chapter bye bye babies keep safe!!<33