The Complete Explanation

So this is the full explanation of Cattelyn's eye color if you guys read the "Zarcharielle Family" chapter I explained Cattelyn's eye color. So once again i'm gonna explained it full 

As i you can see in that chapter, Cattelyn's eye color is really rare only 10% in obelia can have that eye color and Have a stronger mana, When Cattelyn was born her family was in shock and her grand parent's suggest to do not let Cattelyn go outside of the dukedom because someone might take her and do some experiment (Yeah something like that)

When Claude and Cattelyn became playmate's the Empress see's her eyes Jealousy build in her body because someone was stronger than the royal family and her. 

So in this story they're different types of eye color 

1. The eye color of the Royal Family - Blue jeweled

- Only The Royal Family Have This Eye Color. 

2. The normal eye color - Green/ Brown/Yellow jeweled

- Duke's, Duchess and Middle Class Family Have This Eye Color.

3. The magician's eye color - Red jeweled

- Magician's Have This Eye Color (Lucas eye color).

4. The rare eye color - Golden jeweled

- 10% People Have This Eye Color.

That is the different types of eye colors. Yes i just made it. 

Cattelyn's eye color is really rare now sometime's she hide her eye color if they are going outside like changing her eye color into green.

When cattelyn turn 6 years old she got curios about her eye color because her family got Brown/Green jeweled eyes she think's she's adopted. But they try to explained it slowly to Cattelyn about her eye color at first she didn't believe them but when she read a book about the diffierent types of eye colors she slowly believe's them and yes they tell Cattelyn that she is not adopted.

Okay so that's all thank you for reading this chapter. And i apologize for not updating i'm really really sorry i was busy in my studies hope you guys understand thank you.