Chapter 10

"Claude i'll always be by your side and love you with my whole heart" Penelope said taking Claude's hand put in her cheek 'But i only want Cattelyn to stay by my side. Not you' Claude said in his mind and think about Cattelyn.

"Father, Delay the engagement announcement" Penelope said talking to her father  "But why? the emperor already prepared a fiest" Penelope's father said and hold his daughter's hand "I'm not satisfied with claude who wasn't first in line of the throne" She said which made her father shocked "So you're telling me that you want the crown prince?" Her father asked and Penelope just nodded "Yes father. I'll try to seduce the crown prince. I want a higher rank" She said and drink her tea.

"My lord. I want to delay the engagement between the second prince and my daughter" Penelope's father said and bowed "For what? i already planned a fiest for the both of them" the emperor said and take a sip in his tea "My daughter told me that she's not satisfied at the second prince since he's not on the first line of the throne" "How pathetic your daughter is" The emperor said and looked at Penelope's father who was sitting in the couch shaking in nervous "So you're telling me that your daughter want Anastacius?" the emperor looked at him coldly "Yes my lord" he said and looked back at the emperor's cold eyes.

Third Person POV

Penelope went to the crown prince's chamber and knocked "Name?" Anastacius said and not looking at the door "Penelope Judith My lord." Penelope said waiting for an answer "Come in" Penelope open the door and see the prince working on some papers "Take a sit Lady Penelope what's your business here? may i ask?" Anastacius said and looked at Penelope's eyes "Oh nothing My lord" Penelope said looking at Anastacius eyes seductively 'Is she trying to seduce me?' Anastacius think and smirked "Oh well my lord Its getting hot in here dont you think?" Penelope said and walked towards to Anastacius and lift up his chin and tilt her head "Don't you think My lord?" she said and smirked a little "Are you trying to seduce me Lady Penelope? well if you are, Its working My lady" Anastacius said and smirked and picked Penelope and put her in his bed "Remember you did this to me My lady" He said and smirked.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! so the next chapter is going to have an uhh you know the 'thing' Hahahah so yeah! just a reminder! thank you!