Mhorfell Academy and The Onyx Blood Disease (Published under by; alerayve

𝐷𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜/𝑎𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟:alerayve

MYSTERY/THRILLER

[MAOG Book 2] Do you think you've been toyed enough by the ride called life? Then, you're wrong. It doesn't end with a happy and a perfect picture but it only signifies that death is just only the beginning of everything. Alexandria Cromello-Vantress, one of the most benevolent queens of the Mafia Vantress for almost seventeen years has been dead for almost three years and Spade decided to decline any suggestions for second marriage. He started to dedicate his remaining life to his children and to the empire that he and his queen have made. But what if the action is not yet done with the ten heads, the reapers, and the bitches?

A grim reaper called Samara was being hunted for the chaos he or she is bringing to the underground society. No one knows if that person is a he or a she but what's certain is that he/she was ordered to do a mission given by the most frightening and the highest council, the Onyx. The Onyx Council is known to be the official judges when it comes to large issues within the underground society.

What is their reason for ordering Samara to bring chaos? What are they aiming for? Which side are they in? Who is the person behind the mask? What happened after 17 years? Will they be able to return to the times when they are still complete and fighting together? Or everything from the past has been turned into dust?

Mhorfell Academy and The Onyx Blood Disease (Published under by; alerayve

-𝙍𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙋𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧