Lost in the Wild Lands (La Grandeza Series #3) by JosevfTheGreat

Dedicated to the author of the story: JosevfTheGreat

Sydney James Wantirano has these two sides. She has this untamable personality and strong principle that she set for herself that no one can alter. But behind those fiery walls, she has this soft part for her parents- no matter how they treat her badly and never let her experience the love of a family- she still tries to honor them and make them proud.

One night changed everything in her when she met Xarius. Sydney never thought that this handsome, bubbly man will be able to alter everything in her mind which made her realize a lot of things.

Aside from that, for the first time, she felt at home in his presence. She was valued. She never thought she'll be able to experience that kind of feeling. Funny how a man that is completely at odds with her behavior will make her world like this.

But as they say, everything has come for a price. A price that will make her choose between happiness over what's the best for everyone. Sydney cannot choose them both, because we cannot walk on two different paths at the same time.

Will she be able to pay the price or will she even pay the price? Or she just leave and tries to escape everything?
Away from the twisted wildlands.

binibiningms_rmp