An Adventurer needs some rest too!

BEEP BEEP your alarm interrupted your sleep, you had no choice but to wake up. You got up lazily and you opened your curtains gracefully, once you open your curtains you see the people of liyue walking around, some buying jades from the merchants and some eating. After taking a few deep breaths you head to your bath room. SPLASH you washed your face and brushed your teeth quickly you then changed to your clothes and left your room and locked the door. You lived in an apartment so every morning you would hear a "good morning y/n!" or you could hear some people fighting, luckily today no body was fighting.

Once you were on the grounds of liyue harbor you heard someone shouting "y/n!! Y/n!!" You rushed to the screaming voice and panically said "huh?! What is it?!" You looked up to see it was just beidou "oh..what is it that you need beidou?" You asked politely to her and put her hands on ur shoulder saying "how about we go to Inazuma once again?" She said while smiling "oh..uh..i'll gladly accept the offer but why so sudden?" You asked beidou while scratching your head "heyy! Adventurers need a break too!" She shouted out loud "oh..! Alright!" You said happily putting your hands on your hips.

Beidou took your hand and guided you to her boat and once you set foot on it she screamed out loudly "CREW! GET READY TO SET SAIL TO THE ELECTRO NATION, INAZUMA!" everyone started chattering getting everything ready and after a good 30-45 minutes everything was ready, "crew..! Set sail!" Beidou shouted while looking out at the sea and then you sat down on a crate watching the view. Time passed and you hear foot steps behind you "Kazuhaa!" You shouted and getting up from your seat to give him a big hug, kazuha chuckled and said "hello y/n!" Although you guys werent dating you guys were fairly close. You sat back down while Kazuha stood behind you but you cant help but wonder "Kazuha.." you said to him "hm?" He replied "if you hate the electro archon so much why did you agree to come?" You asked..Kazuha sighed and said "well i do miss the beautiful scenery if my home town and even better I finally get to spend time with you!" Kazuha replied to you, you just nodded and said "ahh..alright!" . Kazuha then sat next to you and watched the scenery with you.