A dance with fireworks

While taking your afternoon nap you got awaken up by a voice "Y/n..pssst y/n" Kazuha whispered while tapping your forehead while kneeling down on the floor "wha" You said but got interrupted because of your yawn, Kazuha stood up putting his hands on his hips "great! Come on now! Wake up!! We have a whole evening planned! " You woke up from your bed slowly while rubbing your eyes, you look around seeing Kazuha already changed and sitting down on the couch, y/n then got up to change into her kimono "woah y/n thats a change of style" Kazuha said while looking at you "you look gorgeous!" Kazuha said with his bright smile "Thank you Kazu!" You said happily "Well lets get going!" You felt a soft touch to your hand and you realized he already took your hand guiding you to the door.

"Where are we going??" You said while getting dragged by Kazuha "the usual!" Kazuha said whike dragging you to the place where you watched fireworks with yoimiya, you guys went to the cliff where you guys almost fell asleep last night, you guys sat down while looking at the stary skies "AH!" you shouted because you were shocked by the loud sounds of the fire works blasting "relax.. Its just fireworks.." Kazuha said with a calming voice, he then placed his hand on ur head and placing your head on his shoulder.. After a while "you know y/n.." Kazuha said "hm? What?" You took your head off his shoulder and looking him in the eyes "uh.. Nevermind.." Kazuha said and looked back at the fireworks..after the fireworks stopped you started hearing traditional Inazuman music, Kazuha got up and held your hand saying "shall we have a dance..? M'lady.." Kazuha said, you get up as well, he placed his hand on your hips and used the other hand to hold your hand.. He started to calmly move around and while guiding you to dance with him, it was an Inazuman dance.. It was very calm and the fact the wind could guide you both made it so calming and amazing! You both started to dance more with the wind until music stoppedstopped, "i love you y/n.." You suddenly heard, you jumped lightly moving away fron Kazuha "what..? " You asked kazuha "uh..im sorry if you dont love me back its fine..! " Kazuha said with a sad smile.. After a few seconds you move closer to kazuha kissing him and making eye contact "i love you to Kazuha.. " Kazuha's eyes widened but he then held your head and kissed you back.