"Lovebirds"

almost falling asleep on Kazuha's shoulder you hear footsteps from behind but you ignore it "heyy! Come on love birds, its almost mignight" Beidou said while putting her hands on her hips. You got up quickly while blushing, as for Kazuha he got up slowly and started stretching. Beidou faced the other way and folder her hands "lets go!" She said, you and Kazuha followed from behind.

After a bit of walking Kazuha lightly held your hand..you couldn't stop it..wait no you didn't want to stop it, his hands were soft and long. Once you guys arrived at the location you were staying at, beidou pointed the small house and said "thats where you two are staying!". You, Kazuha and Beidou went in looking around and sees there was only one bed, you looked at Kazuha saying "Kazu you're sleeping on the couch" as you point at the nearby couch, Kazuha chuckled and said "ah no thank you y/n" you look back at Beidou saying "and where are you stayingg?" Beidou laughed nervously while going to the nearby window and pointing at a very large house "WHAT NO THATS NOT FAIR" you ranted, Beidou looked at you saying "ah nope! Its very much fair! I mean you even made a nick name for your boyfriend- Kazu? How cute!" Beidou said loudly while laughing, "what?! no he isn't my boyfriend! And the nickname..i uh..just ignore that!" You said while your face turned red, you look back at Kazuha to see his devastated face but after you look away the next thing you know Beidou disappeared..

Kazuha started laughing while he grabbed your hand and laying down on the bed, you let go of Kazuha's hand and took a pair of pijamas " hey! Look away!" you said to Kazuha "hm..why so rough?" Kazuha said while turning his back to the wall, after a minute or two you grabbed his shoulder and said "im done, your turn..i dont wanna share a bed with a guy with dirty clothing" Kazuha got up saying "yes ma'am! Anything that satisfies you" your face turned red once again while you look away from Kazuha, as Kazuha changed his clothes you thought 'why the hell is this guy turning so flirty?? He used to be so serious and calm..not saying i don't like it though! But i do think he's right i might am turning really mean/rough' before you could finish your thought you feel the bed bounce you look back seeing Kazuha already hopping in making himself comfortable, you then got in taking the other side making yourself comfortable and faced Kazuha and Kazuha faced you..

Kazuha chuckled "hm what's so funny?" You asked kazuha "haha, nothing- its just funny how you even made a nickname for me, maybe i should make you a nickname as well!" He said happily "its really your choice. I dont mind" you replied while smiling "hmm how about n/n! (nick/name just make up whatever name you wnat haha-)" Kazuha said "alright! Whatever pleases you" you replied back at Kazuha and face the wall once again and then you both fell asleep after a minute or ywo.