Chapter Six

Warning: some what bad language but no cursing tho.

We get dressed and walk down stairs. I pop two waffles in the toaster. I slip on my white vans while I am waiting. My waffles pop up. I grab a plate and put butter on my waffles.

Two arms wrap around me.

"Austin please stop I am cooking me breakfast." I said. He kisses my check. He grabs one of my waffles and takes a big bite out of it.

"Mahone! That was my waffles." I said before taking a bite of my other waffle.

After we eat we get in his car and drive to school. He pulls in and parks beside my car where unfortunately Katie is waiting on me.

"Zoe where the crap have you been!?" She shouted.

"With a friend" I said Austin grabs my hand. Katies face feels with discust.

"I always knew you was a slut." She said.

"Hmm. Says the one that practically slept with a teacher, a coach, a football player, should I go on? Cause I have a whole list. And I am pretty sure everyone would LOVE to know your dirty little secret. " I said.

"You wouldn't dare!" She said.

"Wanna bet? Try me." I said. Austin is still holding my hand.

"Come on Zoe let's go to class." Austin said we walk inside before Katie stops us.

"Attention everyone. You all know Zoe the new girl well she wants to sleep with all of you guys." She lied.

"Slut." I hear tons of people say. I see a table beside me I stand up on it.

"O the slut has something to say?" Katie siad.

"I know something about Kate yaw would love to know I am sure. You guys remember Mr. Taylor? Well Katie slept with him for a better grade and he got fired. How many teachers have you slept with this week Katie? Twelve? Just so you know now you know how it feels when a best friend stabs you in the back. At least I told the truth unlike you." I said and I felt good about it.