Chapter 23

Zoeys P.O.V

I woke up chained to a wall. I'm in pain. I look down and see I'm not in the clothes I was kidnapped in. I was in a dudes shirt. That's it. It went to my knees. Oh my god. I was raped. I started crying. A dude walks in about Austins height so I stopped crying.

"Hey. How did you sleep?"

"What do you think? I'm chained to the wall." I said. Sarcasm dripping from my mouth. The dude walks over and undoes my arms and legs.

"My name is Blake." He said. He grabs my arm and pulls out a needle.

"This is a tracking device. I'm going to eject it in your wrist." He said grabbing my wrist firmly. I wince in pain cause of my cuts. He stabs the needle into one of my cuts and I scream in pain.

A felt a light sting across my face. He slapped me. He pulls out the needle and I hold my arm. The pain is unbearable.

"I'm sorry I had to do that. Just in case you try to eacape." Blake said and I roll my eyes.

He throws me on the bed and I hit my head. He walks over to me and puts a cloth over my mouth. I'm out before I know it.

Austins P.O.V

I'm at the bar. I'm drunk out of my mind. Great. I'm going to have a massive headache in the morning.

I walk out and get in my car. I drove drunk before. So I'm pretty good at it. I put my keys in the ignition and drive off.

I pull in the long driveway in my house.

I miss Zoey. I want her back in my arms. I want to smell her lovely perfume. I want to see her beautiful face. I want to know if she is ok.

I walk in and I'm egulfed in a hug. Alex..

"Hey Alex." I said laughing a little.

"God bro, your drunk." He said.

"So.. I had to get my mind off Zoey."

"Dude we are worried about her to."

"What if they killed her?" I said.

"Don't think negative!" Alex said. My phone rings it's an unknown number.

Phone Conversation

A-Who is this?

U-Its me Justin. My boss kidnapped Zoey. I am going to give her to you after they go to sleep. No tricks. No catch.

A- won't they be mad?

J-yeah. But they already hurt her and I don't want her to get hurt more. I'm joining your side if that's okay.

A-ill think about it. What did they do to her?

J-they um.. raped her and cut her stomach and they put a tracking device in her. I can get it out. I just have to cut her wrist a little bit to get it out.

A- don't do that until I get there.

J-ok. I'll see you in a few. Meet me at the abandoned mall. They are going to sleep. I promise no tricks. I don't want to be the bad guy anymore.

A-OK. See you in the few.

End of Phone Conversation

"I'm going to get Zoey. Justin is handing her over and is joining our side."

"Austin. Are you sure?"

"Yes." I said getting in my car again and driving to the abandoned mall.