Chapter 34

I wake up to someone throwing water on me.

"What the?" I said sitting straight up. I'm in a room.

"Your finally awake."

"Blake."

"I see you remember me."

"Let me go." I said. He had a grip on my wrist. He just tightens it more.

Austin P.O.V.

I wake up and Zoey isn't there. I felt someone pick her up last night but I was to tired to do anything.. I pull at the end of my hair.

"This is all my fault." I said getting up and punching the brick building.

Zoeys P.O.V

I kick Blake where the sun don't shine and take off running. I'm close to the beach so I run to it. I see Austin.

"Austin!" I screamed. Blake grabs me and holds a knife against my neck, pushing down on it slightly.

"What are you gonna do Mahone?" He asked. Austin pulls out a gun and points it towards Blake and me.

"If you want to shoot the girl go ahead." He said shoving me on the ground. The knife cuts my neck a tiny bit. I hear a gun shot and I jump. I look and see that Austin shot Blake in the arm.

Austin makes his way to me. I back away in fear.

"What's wrong Zoey I'm not going to hurt you." He said. I look at the gun in his hands and so does he.. he throws it on the ground behind me. I'm still scared to look at him.

Who wants to be my co-writer on this?