Ebony

"You might get upset with me but I gotta do something baby. You're in a coma. Trying to get the farm back, haven't seen our kids since you got here, it's too much to handle. I hope you'll understand" he held her hand. He received a text from his ride. He sighed and slowly slipped his hand away. "I'll be back baby. I promise..." he was headed for the door when a voice stopped him in his tracks. "Ralph Angel...." he slowly turned around seeing his wife's eyes opened. "D-Darla" she tried to sit up but her body was so weak. He slipped his phone back in his pocket. He slowly made his way back over to her bed aide. "Where are you going?" Tears filled up in his eyes. He was emotional. His wife is awake. "Nowhere anymore" he leaned down and hugged her. She slowly hugged him back. "I love you baby" his voice was shaky. He kissed her cheek before pulling back from the hug with a few tears escaping his eyes. His phone vibrated again. "Ralph Angel, who's calling you?" He looked away knowing if he told her she'd be upset with him. "Hey..." she slowly took his hand. He looked back at her. "I was going to do something stupid but God had better plans" a weak smile formed on her face.

Darla's POV

I knew where he was going because I heard everything

I knew where he was going because I heard everything. I'm just relieved that I woke up in time to stop him from doing another stupid thing. He just needs to be patient. Charlie, Vi, Nova, & Hollywood are going to help us. He needs to let go of his pride and have people help us for once. Besides, we can't repeat old habits. We're better than that now.

"What happened?" She was curious. "After giving birth to our daughter you fainted. We rushed you to the hospital and you've been in a coma since.... I'll go grab the doctor" he felt her grip his hand as right as she could which wasn't much. "I want you to myself just for a few" he nodded. She looked around noticing Blue and their newborn was nowhere to be found. "Where's Blue and our daughter?" She looked at him. "With Aunt Vi and Hollywood. I didn't want them to see you in a coma..." he told her. "Understandable" she said. "If I'm not mistaken, didn't you wear that when I gave birth?" He looked down noticing he hasn't changed since he entered the hospital. "When I got here I haven't left. I didn't want to leave your side" he told her. "Aw baby" she placed her hand against his cheek, caressing it. "How about you go home and get us both some fresh new clothes and deodorant, all that good stuff, and get Blue and our daughter" she told him. "I don't wanna leave you" he said to her. "Baby, I am fine. I promise. I want to clean up. We both need to. And I want to see our baby and son" she said. "I'm sure they want to see us too" he slowly nodded.

Olivia was out Christmas shopping with Simone. "Any idea what you'll get your fiancé for Christmas?" A smile formed on her face when Liv heard her sister in law say fiancé. "I see you light up when you hear the word fiancé" Simone gave her a smirk. "I can't ever get used to it. I still amazes me how far we've come. I love him so much" she said. "Trust me I know. But thank me and Jordan for bringing you two together" Olivia made a confusion expression. "How did you and Jordan bring us together?" Simone placed her finger against her chin as she pretended to think hard. "Hmm.. let me think. We invited you to be best man and maid of honor at our Vegas wedding. That's where everything went down. Your first kiss. Spencer's love confession. Even though you ran, you felt all the emotions because you have been waiting for that moment since the day you met him. Then after playing like you two didn't want to be together. We still helped you both realize how full of shit you were and that you needed to be honest with your feelings. Remember me inviting you to HBCU in Atlanta where if I last recall, you two making out on the dance floor. Want me to continue?" Simone asked. "Fine, you two did your part in helping us and I appreciate it. But we also helped you and Jordan. Remember how you lied about Shay being his baby. I was the one who talked some cents into him. And even after not getting really married and deciding to remain just boyfriend and girlfriend, we still helped you two" Simone giggled. "Alright, we can both agree that we helped each other out. I thank you as well. All of us had our crazy moments but I wouldn't change any of that for the world. We are all happy and we deserve it" she said. "I agree sis" Olivia saw a beautiful bracelet. "Oh my God" she walked up to the jewelry counter. "That is so beautiful" she said. "I think Spencer will like it. But the again, he will like whatever you get him" a woman walked over. "Can I help you ladies with anything?" Olivia pointed "Can I see this?" The woman pulled out her keys and opened the jewelry counter on her end. She pulled out the bracelet and handed it to Olivia. "My God, he really would love this" she said. "I say get it for him."