Forgiveness

Spencer was putting Christmas lights up around the frame of the window. "Looking good babe" Olivia stood a few feet behind him. "Thanks, I try" he said. "I wasn't talking about the lights" he looked over his shoulder chuckling. "Just saying" she stepped to him wrapping her arms around his waist. "You smell so good" she rested her head against his back. "You in the mood or something?" she ran her hands up his body. "I'm always in the mood for you" she bit her bottom lip. "You know I don't mind taking a break from decorating to satisfy my girls needs" he turned around placing his hands on her waist. "I think I'd like that" she wrapped her arms around his neck about to kiss him when the doorbell rung. "Are you kidding me" he mumbled. "It's Patience" Olivia said. Spencer walked to the door to open it. She was emotional with a suitcase besides her. "Patience what's wrong?" Olivia stood close by Spencer. "I need a place to stay" she cried. "Sure thing come in" Patience walked inside with Olivia hugging her. They offered Patience a bottle of water before talking to her on the couch. "I'm just over it. I'm tired of her not trusting me. What's a relationship without trust?" She continued to cry. "Coop loves you. You been through so much to just end things now" Spencer told her. "I can't do this anymore Spence.
My mental health is all screwed up now and we're constantly fighting" she said. "Coop is so wrong for getting so jealous and controlling. She should know that you wouldn't cheat on her. You are the most loyal person in her life" Olivia tried to comfort her. "Tell Coop that" she shook her head in disbelief. "Im just done."

Blue entered the bedroom seeing a suitcase. "Mom, you and Pops going somewhere?" She didn't know how to break the news to her son. "Just mommy" she saw the confusion on his face. "Without daddy?" She nodded. "Just for a little while. I'm going back to D.C. with you" she said. "Why isn't Pops coming" Ralph Angel was now standing against the door frame. "Blue... your dad and I need a break" he looked down. "You're divorcing?" She shook her head. "No, we're not getting a divorce" having this conversation with her son was getting her emotional. "Then why isn't he coming. You love each other" she forced a smile as she was destined to cry in any given second. "Always" she looked at the door seeing him. "Your mama and I will always love each other no matter what" he finished. "Then come with us" he told his dad before looking at his mother "or stay with Pops. He'll be sad without you and you'll be sad without him" he said. "We just need some space from each other right now" Blue was upset about the idea. "I don't want you to have space. Can't you fix it?" He looked over his shoulder at his dad. "Pop, fix it. I want you two to be happy" Ralph Angel felt his heart rip out. "Blue, baby I'm sorry" he shook his head before running out of the room. Darla closed her eyes as the tears began to fall. A tear fell from Ralph Angel's eyes which he quickly wiped away. "I'll be sure to be gone when you leave after the holiday..." he turned around and left the room.

Spencer was furious about where Coop's and Patience's relationship was heading. He couldn't sit and watch their relationship fall apart without trying to give them the best advice. Coop opened the door before she could say anything Spencer walked in. "Please come in" she said sarcastically while closing the door. "What the hell is wrong with you Coop. Patience loves you and your damn jealousy is about to throw away everything you both worked so hard for. You're about to lose her and you acting like you don't care" he said. "Of course I care but I can't just have her play me—" Spencer shouted. "Play with you about what?! Foo she loves you. Stop being a damn idiot and get your ass to my house and apologize" he said. "She's at your place" he nodded. "Coop, come on man make things right. She's hurting. All she wants is for you to trust her. I don't care about who's texting Liv because I know my girl is loyal. She don't want nobody else. Patience don't want nobody else. She would've been gone along time ago if she did. You need to swallow your pride and apologize for hurting that girl before it's too late."

"What is this that I'm hearing about you leaving for D.C.?" Charlie asked. She looked over at her sister in-law who was silent. "Ra is very stubborn. If anyone knows that is me. But he loves you so much. His might not make the best decisions at times but he does his best for you, Blue, and now Ebony. And I know how disappointed you are for the bullshit he pulled to make you lose the farm. Trust me, we are all disappointed but that farm isn't permanently gone. We will get it back. You have my word but running off to D.C. doesn't make things better. You can't run when things gets tough" Charlie told her. "When I was in a coma, he made plans to rob again. If I hadn't woken up in time God knows what he would've done...." She looked down. "Well that's why God had a plan for you to wake up to stop him" she looked at Charlie who ended up smiling. "I haven't told Ra because a lot was going on and I wanted to speak to you first. The Landry's are backing down. They don't want the farm because they don't want us to take the town. But little do they know we're still taking the town one by one" she said. "The farm is empty just letting you know" she went back inside leaving Darla in her thoughts.

Coop knew he was right. So she did what he said, swallow her pride. She rode with Spencer back to his house so that she could make things right with Patience. "I love how happy you are. Spencer continues to make you glow" Olivia gave her a half smile. "It's kind of like how Coop makes you happy" Patience looked down. Olivia looked at the door when Spencer walked in with Coop following behind. "Speaking of" Olivia said. Patience looked up seeing Coop standing behind Spencer. "Coop has something to get off of her chest" he said. "I'm waiting" Patience mumbled. Coop walked over and kneeled in front of her. "Patience, I'm an asshole for making you hurt so badly. I know I can get jealous but that's only because I fear that you'll find better" she said. "I don't want better Coop. I just want you" Olivia was smiling as she stood against Spencer who had his arm around her waist. "You have to trust me. You can't be wanting to go in and out of my phone because you believe I'm cheating. You know I would never be disloyal to you. I love you too damn much to throw away our relationship" she said. "Forgive me?" She slowly nodded before they shared a hug. "Aight I love y'all and all but we were in the middle of something before y'all problems arrived here" both chuckled. "Babe" he looked at her "just saying" Olivia giggled. "No worries Spence, we're going home to make up" Coop stood up holding her hands out for Patience to take. She stood up and they walked to the door hand in hand. "No more bs Coop" Olivia warned her. "I promise it won't be. Thanks for always having our backs" Coop thanked them. "Anytime" Spencer said as they walked out. He closed the door and turned to face Olivia. "Meet me upstairs in 5" she slowly walked upstairs swaying her hips to tease him. "You ain't gotta tell me twice" he bit his lip as he kept his eyes on her.

Ralph Angel was seated in the double dish chair outside of Blue's room looking at a photo album of his and Darla's wedding. She came out of the bedroom. "Hey..." he looked up. "Hey..." she walked over and sat down besides him. "Seems like forever when it haven't been" she looked over the photo album with him. "Look at us" she started smiling. "One of the best day of my life" he told her. "Mine too" she grinned up at him. He closed the photo album setting it to the side. "Why are you still up?" He shrugged. "Couldn't sleep. So I checked on Blue and then I decided to look at our wedding pictures" he said. "I couldn't sleep neither. It's hard to sleep without you" she admitted. "Yeah the couch is uncomfortable. And its hard to sleep without you too. I miss holding you close." they were the only ones still up. It was 2 in the morning and Darla made plans to Christmas shop with Nova and Charlie in the early morning. "I miss you turning over in the middle of the night to wrap your arms around me" he chuckled. "I do that?" He asked. "Yeah, it warms my heart each time. I don't know what I'ma do when you leave for D.C..." he told her. "I'm not leaving.. never was" she looked at him. "I was just upset" she admitted. "But life goes on and I know you're trying to make good for all of us" she stood up and held her hand out. "Let's go to bed" she told him. He took her hand with her leading them to the bedroom.

TO BE CONTINUED