CHAPTER 15 - FAST.

Radha's leg was now ok she could walk properly. Radha was excited for today because today was Vata purnima on this occasion women kept fast the whole day. Women worshiped and Devi savitri and the banyan tree. A thread is wound around the trees trunk. It is believed to ensure a long life for their husband.

Even radha was keeping a fast for akshaj. But she didn't say anything to akshaj because she knew he wouldn't let her do anything. Radha was working with Mrs desai in the kitchen they were chatting about the puja but then they were interrupted by Aniket desai.

Radha instantly felt uncomfortable.
Aniket was looking at her creepily. Radha looked down to avoid his stare.

Aniket :-"you guys are preparing for something?"

Mrs desai :- "Yes we are preparing for the vata purnima puja."

Aniket :-" Oh wow. "

Radha :-" I'll just come aunty."

Mrs desai nodded. Radha was walking past aniket but then she stumbled but aniket held her hand. She felt really uncomfortable. She looked down she freed her hand and rushed to her room.

Radha couldn't help but feel disgusted. Tears started to form in her eyes.
She tried to calm herself but then someone hugged her from the behind.
She pushed the person away and turned to yell at them but then she saw a confused akshaj.

Akshaj :- "Are you ok?"

Radha sighed she shook her head.

Radha :- "Nothing i just got startled."

Akshaj sighed he pulled her close.

Akshaj :- "Hey it's just me don't worry.
Who ever dares you to touch like this I'll not spare him."

Radha smiled at him lovingly and hugged him. Akshaj hugged her back.

Akshaj :-" If there's anything bothering you radha you can tell me."

Radha hugged him more tightly. She didn't wanted to think about anything else.

Akshaj :- "By the way you had your breakfast?"

Radha was now nervous she didn't know what to say. He broke the hug and looked at her.

Akshaj :- "Radha."

Radha :-" I...I.."

Akshaj :-" You didn't?!"

Radha sighed.

Radha :-" No. I have a fast."

Akshaj :- "What fast?!"

Radha :- "Vata purnima."

Akshaj sighed he shook his head.

Akshaj :-" Radha!"

Radha :-" Please akshaj let me do it."

Akshaj :- "Radha you don't have to do it."

Radha :- "Yes I want to willingly."

Akshaj :- "Then I'll do it too.."

Radha chuckled.

Radha :- "You had your breakfast."

Akshaj :- "Oh god!"

Radha cupped his cheeks.

Radha :- "I want to do it akshaj because I love you."

Akshaj looked at her he was surprised.

Akshaj :- "Really? After Everything that happened.."

Radha :- "i Don't care about that yes I was pissed at you but now I'm not because I got to know the real you And you want to start over and even I want to."

Akshaj kissed her forehead.

Akshaj :- "what did I do to deserve you!"

Radha chuckled.

Akshaj :- "I love you more and I promise I'll make everything right. I'll fill your life with happiness. "

Radha smiled at him lovingly and he smiled back with more love.
--

Radha got ready for the puja she wore a red saree and wore a Nath. She tied her hair in a bun.

 She tied her hair in a bun

(Her look)

She walked downstairs. Mrs desai and others were already waiting for her.

Akshaj looked at her she was looking really beautiful. He was awe struck. He smiled at her lovingly she blushed when she saw him.

Mrs desai :-" Radha you are looking so beautiful."

Chachi :- "Yes very beautiful!!"

Priya :- "You are looking fab!"

Dadi :- "Najar na lage kisiki."

Radha blushed at their compliants.

Radha :-" Thank you."

Aniket :-" Indeed you are looking beautiful."

Radha looked away she could feel his creepy stare. Akshaj noticed her uncomfort. He was about to ask her but dadi interrupted him.

Dadi :- "You should go quickly."

Mrs desai :- "Yes let's go."

The ladies headed towards the radhakrishna temple where they had a banyan tree.
--
Radha prayed to the vata savitri.
For akshaj's happiness and long life. Akshaj wanted to see everything so he too went to the temple.

He saw radha praying to the vata savitri. He smiled at her lovingly.
He walked up to them and prayed for her happiness and long life.

Mrs desai saw akshaj and she was confused.

Mrs desai :- "What are you doing here akshaj?"

Akshaj was startled now he didn't know what to say.
Radha was trying to control her laugh.

Akshaj :- "I came to pick you up."

Chachi :- "But the temple is at walking distance from our house."

Akshaj :- "Still."

Mrs desai :- "Ok."

They chuckled and started chatting to some ladies.
He walked up to radha.

Akshaj :- "You are Looking so beautiful."

Radha blushed.

Radha :- "Thank you."

Akshaj held the thread and started wounding it to the trunk of the tree with radha. Radha looked at him and smiled.

Akshaj :- "I should do this for my wife too Right for her well being."

Radha smiled and continued to do the puja.

--------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below! And don't forget to vote!