CHAPTER 19 - Mujhe ye kya hua hai

Today was the Engagement of Nisha and Rahul. Rahul was a Engineer he was the son of sarpanch's friend they had decided that they will get their childrens  married when they are grown up.

Radha and kalyani were helping Nisha get ready. She was looking really beautiful but she looked really sad she smiled at them but it was a fake that Radha and kalyani knew.

Radha :- "What happened nisha?"

Kalyani :- "Yeah whats wrong?"

Nisha looked down she was really nervous to tell her friends but she made her mind and was about to tell them her problem but then Her mother walked into the room.

Karuna :- "Wow nisha you are looking so beautiful!"

She kept her hand on her head and smiled. Nisha forced a smile on her face. kalyani and radha shared a look of worry.

Nisha :- "I'm really happy guys don't worry."

Nisha assured her friends.

Kalyani :-"Good!"

Radha still felt that something was off but she too shrugged it off.

Karuna :- "Bring her downstairs  rahul and his family  has arrived."

Radha and kalyani nodded. They checked her and their appeance.
Nisha was wearing a beautiful paithani and radha was wearing the red saree that she liked and she was looking really beautiful in it.

(Her look)

kalyani was wearing a Pink one which looked good on her.

They walked her downstairs everyone was looking at them. Radha looked at akshaj who was already looking at her he had a smile on his face She was wearing the red saree And the coincidence was He was wearing a red kurta too

 Radha looked at akshaj who was already looking at her he had a smile on his face She was wearing the red saree And the coincidence was He was wearing a red kurta too

Akshaj :- "Beautiful.

Akshaj mumbled. Radha looked away feeling shy she tried to avoid looking at him but couldn't  Here even kalyani was looking at akshaj she waved at him he gave her small smile.