CHAPTER 26 - Your dad

They reached bangalore and they straight headed to the hospital. everyone was nervous They just hoped that after seeing Astha ajay remembers everything.

With all these thoughts they reached the Hospital they met mrs shamra and went to ajay's room.

Astha :- "i'm nervous how will he react?"

Radha :- "Don't worry didi bhai will be happy to see you."

Akshaj :-"Yes Di don't worry we are here."

Radha opened the door and went inside.

Ajay :- "Radha!"

He hugged her tight radha got emotional seeing him she hugged him back.

Ajay :- "Damn i missed you so much."

Radha :- "I missed you too bhai."

They broke the hug.

Ajay :- "So Where is your husband?"

Radha :- "Yeah he is here with me."

Radha had told ajay about her marriage when akshaj and she got together.
Akshaj walked in ajay smiled at him.

Ajay :- "You better take good care of her!"

Akshaj :- "Yes Ajay bhai."

Radha :- "Bhai Someone is here to meet you."

Ajay :-"Who?"

And then astha walked in ajay was shocked to see her he felt a strange connection with her he suddenly felt dizzy and then he fainted, akshaj and radha held him and laid him down on the bed.
--
After 20 minutes ajay woke up everyone gathered around him.

Radha :- "Bhai are you ok?"

Ajay :- "Yes radha I'm ok and where is astha she was here right?"

Astha who was standing behind everyone quickly came forward and sat beside him ajay had tears in his eyes he hugged her astha was taken a back at first but then she hugged him back radha and akshaj shared a look of surprise plus happiness.

Astha broke the hug and looked at ajay with hopeful eyes.

Astha :-"Ajay you remember me?"

Ajay :- "How can I forget you Khushi."

Astha was on cloud nine she couldn't describe her feelings now radha was hopeful too she looked at akshaj he smiled at her and nodded.

Radha :- "Bhai do you remember me?"

Ajay :- "Of course meri behna!"

Radha couldn't stop her tears she hugged her brother she waited for this day from so long and finally her wait was over.
akshaj was feeling really happy for his wife.

Riddhi :- "Aai!"

Riddhi walked in while rubbing her eyes.

Ajay :-"Aai?"

Astha :- "Yes She is our daughter ajay!"

Ajay was shocked he looked at riddhi who was looking at everyone with confused look Ajay stood up and walked over to her and crouched down to her level.

Riddhi :- "Who are you?"

Ajay :- "Hi I'm ajay Deshpande."

Riddhi looked at astha she nodded with a smile.

Astha :-"Your dad."

Astha had told everything about ajay to riddhi she didn't wanted to hide anything from her Riddhi smiled at ajay and hugged him tight ajay couldn't describe his feelings he felt special and lucky he couldn't stop his tears he hugged her back.

Ajay :- "My daughter."

Everyone was feeling emotional radha hugged akshaj he hugged her back it was really a beautiful moment.
---
Ajay got discharged from the hospital mrs sharma told them to take good care of ajay because he just got his memories back and there might be things he still doesn't remember.

Mrs sharma :- "Take care."

Radha :-" Yes doctor."

Akshaj :- "Thank you doctor."

Mrs sharma :- "It's my duty."

With that they headed back to mumbai because ajay was excited to meet his parents the whole ride Ajay and riddhi were constantly talking they both had so many things to talk about.

Akshaj :-"So ajay bhai was the reason you accepted this marriage?"

Radha :- "Yeah."

Flashback

Radha was studying in her room then ajay came into her room with a bright smile.

Radha :- "You look happy."

Ajay :- "I am happy! So so happy! I finally confessed my feelings to her and she feels the same!"

Radha :- "Wow congratulations bhai I'm so happy for you!!"

Ajay :- "This is the best feeling in the world!"

Radha :- "That's good!"

Ajay :-" When You will get into a relationship i will give you all the advice."

Radha :- "Bhai!"

Ajay :- "The first rule is always stay loyal!"

Radha :- "Bhai j don't want to get into a relationship!"

Ajay :- "No first promise me that no matter what you will always stay loyal to the one guy you love!"

Radha sighed.

Radha :- "Promise I will stay loyal to my one true love!"

Ajay :-"Good girl!"

Radha :- "I know I am!"

Ajay ruffled her hair and chuckled radha grabbed a pillow and threw it at him he quickly catched it and threw it back at her and with that their pillow fight started.

Flashback end.

Akshaj :- "I'm your one true Love?"

Radha :- "Of course idiot!"

Akshaj :- "And you are mine!"

Radha :- "I know."

Akshaj and radha smiled at each other.

Akshaj :- "I want to do one thing can I ?"

Radha :- "Yes..I know what you want to do."

Akshaj winked at her and Switched off the light which was above their seat and covered them with his jacket.
--------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below! And don't forget to vote!