09 ---- The Drama Queen

3rd Person POV

"Do you have nightmares..?" Kelkarai asked as he held Kong closer. Most of them contemplated whether it was the right time to ask or not as they saw Kong freezing where he was as he heard the questions.

"Simba.. please tell us.." Forth pleaded softly as Kelkarai took Kong close to him. Kong looked at him and then at everyone before nodding his head.
"I do." He said softly. Everyone felt bad for Kong.. he went through a lot at a very young age.
"I got a nightmare on the very first day I was here. To be frank they aren't nightmares.. They are like flashbacks.. But I did not have any after that." Kong added.

"Why haven't you told us..?" Tay asked.
"I did not get any after the first day. So I haven't told anyone." Kong said as he put his head down.
"Since when do you have nightmares..?" Ming asked.
"Been years.." Kong whispered.

"Kong never bottle up your emotions.. please talk them out. That will the best option to get rid of your nightmares.. if you want you can talk to a specialist.. It will be of more help." Phana said.
"No.. I don't.. I don't want to talk about it.. It is scary.." Kong said as he started freaking out. Kelkarai held Kong closer to him and rubbed his back muttering sweet words for Kong to calm down.

"Enough of your chitchat.. Kong come let us play racing.. I wanna beat you today." Off said distracting everyone for the dull atmosphere. He did not want that atmosphere around.. he wanted to make Kong smile every second if possible.
"You can't beat me.. I have Sunshine and my Champ with me." Kong said smiling widely.
"Let us see.. I have Prem and Gunsmile today." Off challenged. All the kids went and started playing video games leaving the elders to talk and work.

The time passed soon.. They elders also spent time in the gaming room seeing the kids jumping and teasing eachother as they played the games. Soon it was lunch time. Hom and Aranya prepared special lunch for everyone and prepared the table before calling the rest.

"Wow.." All the kids exclaimed looking at the food in Awe expression. Everyone took their seat and started eating.
"Aunty..! This is very very delicious.. The best.." Kong excalimed as he took another spoonful of food and ate.
"Slow down little one.. The food won't runaway." Somsak said as he chuckled seeing Kong eating happily. One thing was clear.. Kong liked eating various dishes. Though he eats less.. he like different varieties.

Suddenly Aranya's phone rang silencing everyone.. The expression on her face seeing the caller name changed drastically.
"I regret taking her in.. can't I leave her now.?" She said with a sad sigh.
"We can't help it honey.. answer it." Somsak said.
"I gonna put it on speaker.. be silent." Aranya said before answering the call. Everyone understood who she was except for Kong who was looking at everyone with a confused face.

"Hello Adrienne.." Aranya said as she answered the call and put it on speaker.
"Hello Aunty.. I called you to inform that I am returning today and I have also trasfered to the school where my cousins are studying." Adrienne said. All the boys immediately smacked their own heads.

"Why so..? Why haven't you informed me before taking this step..?" Aranya asked. She put her in a far away school because she was a typical girl wanting everyone to treat her as princess as well as none of the boys were fond of her.
"I wanted to surprise you all.. anyway.. I am already heading to Uncle Kelkarai's house since you said everyone is there. I will be there in an hour." Adrienne said and cut the call before Aranya could say anything.

"The Hell.. I don't want her here.. I can't bear any more of her drama." Singto said the moment the call was cut.
"Mae.. do something.. I don't want her around. She acts as if we are her servants." Gunsmile complained.
"I don't know.. Aish..! She even did not tell me before deciding this." Aranya said helplessly.
"It's okay.. it isn't your fault.. we just felt bad for her that she lost her parents.. we did not know it will turn out like this." Somsak assured his wife.