5 Years Later....

HELLO GUYS!!

HERE IS THE NEW UPDATE

LET'S START THE STORY.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

First let's meet the kids (guys don't know mere wattpad mai kya problem arahi hai pics upload nahi ho rahi isley video dali hai usi se kam chala lo)

(She is Saira👆)

Saira is now 7 years old. She is loves her parents. Saira and Virat shared a really great bond. She is the eldest among all children. She has a personality of both sai and virat. Fav of all as she is the first child.

Radhika is now 6 years old. She is just like karishma but more attached with her father. She is fav of her dada and dadi.

(He is Samar👆)

Samar is now 5 years old. He loves his both parents but attached with pakhi more. Always fight with sakhi but love her the most. Fav of his dadi. Very sweet and caring brother for all his sisters. He loves playing cricket. Copy of Samrat. 

Sakhi is also 5 years old. She loves her parents the most. Ladli of whole family. She is more attached with samrat. He fulfils her every demand. Always fight with samar but also love him. Had a really great bonding with saira. She always took advantage of her innocent face and make everyone accept her wish. Exact copy of pakhi but more ziddi and shaitan. 

Both Samar and Sakhi wait for their vacation as they went to their sadan or any country for their holidays. It's the best part of the year for them.

Now let's start the story.....

In Samrakhi Sadan.....

Whole chavan parivaar is present there. They have came to this house for the very first time. As samrat request everyone to came there as he is celebrating the inaguration party of his new textile industry. As samrat has always celebrate his success in this house only so he is celebrating this one also here. Although everyone asked him to do celebration and pooja in chavan niwas but he denied as he considers his this house special for him. Everyone was getting ready as it's pooja time.

Lekin samrakhi ke kamre mai alag hi mahabharat chal rahi hai.

Sakhi(Sa): choro yeh mera hai

Samar(Sm): nahi yeh mera hai

Sa: tumne apni kha li thi yeh choci (chocolate) meri hai

Sm: nahiii yeh meri hai tum choro

Sa: mai nahi chorungi......(said loudly)babaaaaa samar meri choci nahi de raha

Sm: mai tumhara bhaiya ho.... samar nahi bolo bhaiya bolo 5 min bara ho mai tumse(while showing his 5 fingers to her indicating 5 min)

Sa: chal chal mai koi bhaiya nahi bol rahi ....aur agar mai choti ho toh phir choro meri choci bare hokar bacho ki choci kahte ho