The meeting

Arriving at the library Ellie sighed and look at her bag. She dropped her head onto the steering wheel. She pulled out her phone and went to James' contact.

"I won't be staying with you for a while." She wrote and shut her phone off before he could answer.

Ellie closed her eyes and rested for a minute or two before opening the door. Just as she was about to get out she heard gunshots and her car was being shot at. She covered her head and fell into the seat. Everything went silent. She slowly looked up and saw a woman in black looking very worried and scared.

"Hey! Are you okay?!" She practically yelled" I'm so sorry! Look I need your help can you help me?"

Ellie looked up at the tall woman.

"U-uhm yeah sure hop in." She said still horrified.

The woman hopped in the car and fastly buckled her seat belt. Ellie did the same and backed out of the library parking lot and driving back to a hotel.

        (Time skip bc im sad rn)

"Thanks," the woman said throwing her things down.

"What's in that bag?" Ellie questioned

"Nothing!" The stranger said looking at her quickly and slid the bag under her bed.

The two women stared at each other for a minute. Ellie took in the woman's features. Blonde hair, hazel eyes, a little achne on her nose. Her thoughts were interrupted when the stranger spoke.

" I'm Marciline." She said.

" Oh uhm, I'm Ellie." Ellie said as she came back to reality.

"Cool, now go to sleep because we are leaving tomorrow." Marciline demanded.

Ellie lied down and closed her eyes driving off into the darkness