Hitting the road

Note: Hello everyone! It has been a long while... I a lot has happened I have a boyfriend and I have had a small glowup. Well enjoy!~

     The early morning sun seeped through the window and shined in Elli's face. She scrunched her face and opened her eyes holding up her hand to block the sun. Sitting up she heard the shower going. Everything form the night before came back, flooding her memory and making her head hurt. The air was moist from the steam of the shower, causing her hair to friz.
     The shower was cut off and a few minutes later the door to the bathroom opened. Ellie stared at the woman who walked out. Her hair was wet and messy and she was in a sports bra and sweatpants. Ellie felt like she was in a dream, or rather a Wattpad book she read.
     "What are you looking at kid?"Marciline questioned.
     Ellie felt her cheeks go pink. Her eyes widened as he realized she was still staring at her.
     "Oh uhh-"she looked down at the floor in embarrassment gripping the side of the bed,"sorry."
     The steps of her new roommate drew closer, stopping when they were right in front of her. A figure lifted her head and their eyes locked. The blush in her cheeks depended as she stared I do Marciline's eyes. Her eyes moved down to her lips, and her eyelids closed halfway.
     "Want a kiss or something?"The other questioned
     Her eyes widened. She looked up at Marciline. She had been so chill when asking her that. A lump caught in her throat. Marciline moved her face closer, smirking.
     " Go take a shower shortish, we are leaving."
     "What no we aren't" Ellie said defensively.
     Marciline pulled away now towering over her"Yes we are now go." She glared down at her.
     "No, I have school to attend and a brother to get back to."
     "Shut up and go shower." Marciline's tone was now dangerously low.
     Ellie stared up at the older female an angry glint in her eye. Who did this woman think she was. No way I'm hell was she fixing to get in a car with a stranger.
     "Make me." She huffed.
     "Fine then princess, you wish is my command "
     Marciline leaned down and pressed her lips to Ellie's. Shock filled her face as she pulled away blushing.
     "WHAT THE HELL?!" She yelled.
     "What? You told me to make you." Marciline said in a sly tone."and don't act like you didn't like it."
     It was true she did indeed like the fact a hot woman just kissed her to make her shut up. But this was not how she planned her first kiss. She gathered her clothes and went to shower.

                    (Time skip)
     Marceline close the trunk of the car and got into the driver seat.
     "Nah, that's where I sit." Ellie began to argue.
     "I suggest you hush and let me drive,"she began"unless you want a repeat of earlier~" she said in a singsong voice.
     Ellie sighed and got into the passenger seat. This was going to be a long ride.