II

"Please!" Anne Boleyn begged the executor. "I swear I'm innocent!" The executor ignored all her pleas and led her over to the scaffold. All hope was lost at this point as she kneeled down, putting her head and arms into place as tears silently fell down her face. Boleyn looked out into the people crowded around the Tower of London but none of them offered any sort of pity towards me. She took a deep breath right before something cold was felt against her neck. The next thing Boleyn knew she was in this strange room.

Anne woke up crying shakily on the floor of some strange room. She reached up to touch her neck, wondering if it really happened. She found a bumpy texture on it. She quickly stood up and went through a door, curiosity getting the better of her. The room she entered seemed to be a bathroom. It was white with green towels, a green shower curtain, and a green rug. Anne smiled at the thought of it all being green, as green was her favorite color. The happiness didn't last for long though. As Anne looked in the mirror she found that she had this giant scar going all the way around her neck. So it really happened, she thought. Looking down, Anne saw a note underneath some kind of small necklace. Reading the note, she found out she was apparently in the 21st century. There were a bunch of directions on how to use stuff but Anne ignored them, thinking that she could do everything on her own. Anne found out what the necklace was, it was called a choker apparently, and put it on and was happy to find it completely covered the scar on her neck.

Anne decided to go explore outside of the bedroom, which she now claimed as her own. She lightly ran down the steps bumping into someone at the bottom. She looked up to see the one person who she completely despised.

"Catherine."

335 words