'A Life Changing Donation'

Tw:
Tr@uma
Flashbacks
Mentions of breakdowns
Angst

He was sitting in his chair boxes crowding his once spacious room, he would miss America, but it was going to be a new life...after what happened.
But hey, atleast he would be far away soon..he was safe.. right?
He shook his head, don't think about that now, just do something, anything
So after about a minute he got off his arm chair and began picking up boxes, it was the only thing to take his mind off things.

❁--------------❀--------------❁

So now here he was, packing his bags, letting out a sigh of relief as he dug through his pockets for his passport, after finding it he leaned against the hard wall thinking about his life, he was a real idiot back then.. Wasn't he?
There was only one thing on his mind nowadays, he hated how fear always plagued his mind, it was terrible.

❁--------------❀--------------❁

So now here he was saying goodbye to his childhood home, the memories relaying in his head as a tear rolled down his cheek, he wished things would go back to the way they were.
At the very least streaming would take his mind off things, but I guess he would have to do that when he got to the UK.
As he stopped at the airport so his bags could be checked he wondered what his parents would think of him right now,bet they would be so disappointed, like they always were, back when they were alive atleast.
His bags were given back to him and on he went, to a new life.

❁--------------❀--------------❁

He stared out the window of the plane like the protagonist he is,quiety observing the beautiful hues of red in the sky, it was calming at best, it eased his nerves and made him feel safe from the danger he felt he was in beforehand.
He began to drift away into a world of nightmares, nightmares he wished would go away.

❁--------------❀--------------❁

He awoke a few hours later, he looked around him there were a few less people then he remembered , in a few moments the plane began to land, exitment for the first time clouding the seething panic, he completely forgot about it, which would usually be a good thing, but he wasn't so sure it was a good thing this time.
As he got off the plane into the UK airport, everything looked so unfamiliar, he was filled with a familiar panic again, he inhaled, he already had an apartment set up here which was good, but he still felt panic rise up inside him, he needed to get there and calm his nerves before he had a breakdown.

❁--------------❀--------------❁

Sadly, he had no car so he had to walk to his new apartment, he was not exited to go to college, it was probably just the usual jocks who think they are better than everybody else.
He arrived next to a building and walked inside, he went up a few flights of stairs before reaching his apartment.
Luckily it was already furnished so he could just set up his pc on his desk and start streaming, as he was setting up his computer he began to think of his parents again, an unpleasant thought may I add. As he was finishing he felt a tear roll down his cheek, had he been crying?
he looked down, small water droplets on the surface of the desk, making him wipe his puffy eyes. As he sat down on his chair and turned his pc on.

❁--------------❀--------------❁

He put his mask and glasses on and pressed the 'start stream' button, he started off with the usual witty jokes and dark humor leading up to his intro as people began flooding in, his chat going wild over his stream, I mean I guess he hadn't streamed in like 7 months so not surprising.
It was about an hour into the stream, he read out donations at usual as he played Minecraft, he was laughing and joking around with music playing in the background, it was calming, everything was fine...
That was until a donation came in, from a person with the username 'Tubbo', he donated £100,which was amazing and he asked him
'How about we stream together sometime bossman, we could play Minecraft together?'
For some reason this made his heart flutter, he was so kind to him, he awnsered quickly
'Sure Tubbo! 'but he was unsure of who he was but he made him feel all tingly and warm, he wasn't sure what to think of it.
He streamed for 2 hours after and eventually turning of the stream. Again the memories came flooding back causing him to hug his knees in despair, hoping for the unease and pain to dissappear.

❁--------------❀--------------❁

Hi, hello, you may be wondering why I'm making another book, but it's not just me, check out my friend Dailythingsidoforali,who is writing this story with me, go follow them!

Word count:
800