'Colder'

I exhaled, a smoky cloud appearing Infront of me, the winter air nipping at my nose and ears bitterly.
I was glad because those boys ended up getting kicked out, I wonder why they hated me so much, oh well.
Those sparkly blue eyes appeared in my mind again followed by a calming voice, I sighed, the images of him still appear in my mind whenever I'm alone, my mind had to ruin my one moment of peace, huh?
Guess it can't be helped, I still wonder why I even like a guy, it isn't right,atleast that's what I was taught growing up.
I don't know what to think of myself anymore, I'm pining over a taken man, he probably doesn't even like guys anyways.
So I exhale once again and walk into the familiar metal gates which were freezing due to the snow littered on the ground.

❁--------------❀--------------❁

I walked into the building, I was used to the familiar dull walls of the interior but it all seemed so much brighter now, it was strange, ever since I met that boy things have been seeming brighter all of a sudden, this is so weird and sappy.
I suddenly see Toby again, with the familiar tall girl, I mean how could I hate her, she seems like such an angel but then again kinda wish she were dead.
I walked to my class trying to ignore the ache in my chest.

❁--------------❀--------------❁

The first two classes went like normal, just me zoning out in class but not before talking to Toby before class, it always made me feel warm talking to him, but it went away shory after, unlike the first time we met.
It was free period again and this time a tall girl who was slightly shorter than I am approached me, I mean I guess we got on pretty well, I found out her name was Linda.
Suddenly Toby walks by, he seems pretty popular, but then I watch her eyes as he walks by, they have each other completely mesmorised, while I just sit in the corner taking up space.
The ache in my chest only grew as she walked over to him putting her arm round his shoulder, which made me feel cold.
I turned away walking over to where my next class would be in hopes the freezing feeling in my chest would go away.

❁--------------❀--------------❁

It was period 4 now and I actually decided to pay attention, I'm not the best at science.
I'm seated by Linda.. Wait.. Who is she flirting with?
I look at her to see she's flirting with a girl who seems to be flirting back to her, we are at the back of the class so the teacher doesn't hear them or see when Linda gives her a peck on the lips.
I was livid, Toby was so sweet, how could she?

❁--------------❀--------------❁

He needed to tell Toby, she wasn't telling him so I had to.
I sigh and go over to Toby where there's nobody around
''Toby.. I.. saw something today in class you may not like. ''I felt terrible telling him this but he needed to know.
''Oh.. Uhm.. What.. Is it? ''He sounded worried, I hated the worry in his usual bouncy, optimistic voice.
''Well I saw uh.. Linda kissing a girl with brown hair in class. ''I said with a hint of sadness in my voice.
''Haha.. Your joking,Linny wouldn't do that, stop joking around Ranboo.. ''He didn't believe me.. Dammit, I'm so sorry Toby but you'll have to see with your own eyes.
''Don't say I didn't warn you Tubs. ''I said with sorrow etched into my voice.
I walked away from him regretfully, I wished I could be there to comfort him but he'd never believe me.

❁--------------❀--------------❁

Period 5 was over and I was about to leave the school gates when I saw Linda and Toby holding hands, it disgusted me that she would kiss another person then pretend to act all lovey dovey with him, I'm revolted.
I flung myself onto my bed, punching my soft, foamy mattress, I wanted to punch something but I needed to control my anger, he'd figure out eventually,lets hope it's sooner rather than later. I closed my heavy eyelids, falling asleep.

❁--------------❀--------------❁

It was the next day and I again entered the dull muted colours of the building, looking around for Toby, I came to a corner to see Linda and this other girl.. Ew... I decided enough was enough and quickly found Toby.
I grabbed his hand leading him over to where Linda and this other girl were.
As soon as he saw he let out a gasp causing Linda and this other girl to move away from eachother, Linda's face became one of shock.
''Ranboo...Toby?''There was shock in her usual British accent
''What the hell Linny, I trusted you, and with my best friend aswell? ''He raised his voice slightly causing Linda to get annoyed
''Well I'm sorry I'm just not interested in guys okay?! ''She responded harshly which caused me to lose my cool.
''So instead of telling him you lied to him, what kind of shitty person are you! ''I yelled back, causing her to flinch, Toby grabbed my arm and I stopped talking.
''I mean he's right you could have told me but this was so much worse, what made you think cheating on me was the right thing to do..''He said quietly I could tell he was livid by the sour look in his eyes.
Linda shrugged and the girl behind her just looked at the ground.
''You don't know? And on that note it's over, fuck you both. ''He was on the verge of tears you could hear it in the way his voice cracked.
He grabbed my hand pulling me along and stopped in a lonesome hallway, everybody else had already left to first period.
He hugged me tightly crying into my chest, my heart broke at the sight, I patted his head and reassured him that it was okay, that was the best I could do for him right now.

❁--------------❀--------------❁

Helloo, I got a little carried away with the lyrics, but hey ho.
Anyways as always go check out my friend Dailythingsidoforali,this amazing human being is helping me create this story so go show em some love ✨
Anyways thank you for reading and until next time yall.

Word count:
1025