'The Arrival'

It was Wednesday morning and I was once again walking into the school building, spotting Toby immediately, I walked over to him, he looked upset, I mean no wonder he just got cheated on.
''Hey Tubs, you all right..? ''My voice was soft, I knew he was sad but I didn't know what to say.
''Better than yesterday but I still feel like shit. ''He sighed and I pat his head comfortingly.
''I should really apologise to you ranboo, I mean you were the one who told me but I ignored you completely, so I'm sorry I should have listened to you.. ''His voice was quiet but I didn't understand why he was apolagized, I would have said the same in his situation.
''No need to say sorry, I would have said the same thing in your situation, don't be sorry for not immediately believing me.''
I smiled at him which caused him to smile back, filling my chest with a familiar warmth, I felt bad for him but I was also glad in a way, I guess I'd have a shot now as selfish as it sounds.

❁--------------❀--------------❁

Suddenly I heard an annoyed shout and looked behind me.
''Oi man fuck off! ''It was a blonde boy with a heavy British accent, he appeared to have been punched, I've only ever seen him once, maybe he's new?
I should help him, he seems irritated.
I ran over to see another boy holding the blonde boys arm,he had a bruise on his eye.
''Hey, what the hell, leave the guy alone will you? ''I shouted making the boy release the blonde boy from his grasp and look up at me in awe.
The boy ran away, seemingly terrified.
I looked at the blonde boy, who was looking at me in awe aswell.
''Badass man, but I'm suppose to be the tallest here! ''He whisper-shouted at me. I'd.
Suddenly Toby ran over and tackled him into a hug obviousky catching the blonde boy off guard. ''Tommy, you're back! '

❁--------------❀--------------❁ i

Regretfully, I felt a little jealous of this Tommy guy, I wished Toby would hug me like that, he seemed much happier with Tommy then he did with me.
I sighed, they looked so happy, like this guy just brightened his day by just being there, I wish I could make him feel like that, instead I just seemed to make him more sad, and I hated myself for it.

❁--------------❀--------------❁

And here I was, alone again, they ditched me, I'm so stupid.
I decided to skip first period, mostly because Toby was in that cl ass and so was Tommy, I'd just end up crying again, because that's all I'm good at apparently.
So Instead of embarrassing myself I just went into the bathroom and cried, I feel so helpless all because of Toby, I can't say I hated him for it, but I can't say I appreciated it either.

❁--------------❀--------------❁

I don't know what happened but then Toby and Tommy came in, they were laughing about something.
I heard their conversation clearly and tears began rolling down  my cheeks even more when I Tommy was talking about me and Toby was laughing, I hate Tommy so much.
I just sat there with my head in my arms crying as quietly as I could.
Toby was making cruel jokes about me and so was Tommy, they seemed to be enjoying themselves huh, man I wish the floor would just swallow me whole, this is hell.

❁--------------❀--------------❁

My body was shaking, an unusual anger taking over me, I don't think I've ever had the need to hurt somebody this much.
I hate you so much Tommy.
I didn't come out of that bathroom for awhile just to take in what happened, its like my emotions were flipping like an on and off switch, from sadness to anger, it was repetitive.

❁--------------❀--------------❁

I walked out the bathroom with a sigh, I walked down the hall, eventually seeing Toby wave at me, I couldn't bare to look at him after what he did, this was becoming so much worse than I first expected.
I have no idea by they said those things since I was only ever nice to them, but no helping it now, j assumed Toby didn't think I saw him so he approached me instead.
''Hey Ranboo! ''He said in a bubbly tone, with that same warm smile etched onto his face, it still had the same warming affect on me, I hated it.
''Hey Tubs, how ya feelin? ''I sad in my usual tone, careful to not let my anger seep through.
''I'm feeling better now, thank you''He seemed happier then ever, it made tears threaten to spill from my already sore eyes.
''I.. I have to go now, ill see you later''I said in a slightly quieter voice when I saw Tommy come our way.
I just rushed out the building, out of the cold metal gates, and home.

❁--------------❀--------------❁

Beep bop, this is going straight yandere route up in here lmao, anyways I do hope you enjoyed this slightly shorter chapter, and go follow my best friend and partner in crime  Dailythingsidoforali

Word count:
865