Amy the hedgehog x daddy pig

His eyes kept darting over to her, making her blush. Was he doing this intentionally? Either way her pussy was pulsing harder and harder by the second

"Take me, daddy pig" Amy from that one video game about a hedgehog said, climbing on top of him.

"But Amy from that one video game about a hedgehog, I have a wife and kids" he protested, though in his eyes it was clear to see he wanted this just as bad as she did

"And I have a huge ass crush on some blue guy, and sever mental issues, but that's not gonna stop me from giving you the finest head you're ever gonna have"

"Oh Amy from that one video game about a hedgehog, you really know how to make me hot"

Amy from that one video game about a hedgehog undressed herself, revealing her saggy as fuck titties.

"Oh, dance Amy from that one video game about a hedgehog, let those titties fly"

She began to dance, jumping up and down, her large mommy milkers going left right and centre.

"I'm not gonna lie, Amy from that one video game about a hedgehog, I'm hard as a fuckin brick right now"

"Oh I know you are, daddy." She winked at him, "are you ready for me to.. you know?"

"I've been ready since I met you"

"Beg for me"

"Y-you want me to b-b-b-b-beg for you?"

"That's what I said, daddy" she winked at him, seductively.

"Are you kidding?" He asked, giggling to himself. Daddy was the alpha in this relationship.

"Of course I am. Beg. Beg now."

"P-p-p-p-p-please " he sarted, reaching into his pocket, "shut the fuck up"

He pulled out a Glock and shot Amy from that one video game about a hedgehog 17 times.

"Lol"

Daddy pig flew out the window like that specific scene in shrek is love shrek is life.

The end