Mickey mouse x rick Sanchez

"Oh ho! Hiya Rick!" Mickey said, cheery as ever.

"H-h *burps* hi Mickey." Rick moved around the room, messing with different objects in a somewhat predictable fashion.

"Now, what're you doing there Rick?" The mouse jumper down from the table he was sat on, and went to follow Rick to a table.

"Oh nothing much, just trying to save the universe... and maybe my grandson." His voice was calm, it made Mickey feel some type of way.

"We'll, I hate to be a pest, but can it wait, pal?" He was about to shoot his shot. Mickey could feel his palms getting sweaty.

Rick blushed, anxiously. Could it be? Did Rick want this as much as Mickey, "u-uhh, yeah." He cleared his throat, and collected himself. It gave Mickey butterfly's, wow he was so masculine "Why, what do you have in mind, Mickey?"

"Well you see this here table. It looks awfully sturdy to me." He paused for a second, channeling all his courage, "sturdy enough for two grown men to.. you know.."

"Oh I think I know." Rick smiled, the kind of smile that masculine character makes from the blox game You know, the default one. The 😏 kinda smile. Excuse the improfessionality of the emoji use...

"Oh Rick.." Mickey pounced on Rick, pinning him on the table. It seemed odd, but Mickey was a top.

Mickey ripped ricks clothes of and threw them to the side. Rick brought his hand up to Mickeys large as fuck ears and began caressing them.

Just then, the door to the lab/garage swung open. Morty stood in the doorway, his eyes wide. He knew what was going on, no amount of explaining could get Rick out of this one.

"Geez Morty, heard of knocking?" Rick pushed Mickey off, taking a swig from his flask as if nothing was going on.

"W-w-what's going on here!" His voice was loud and broken, broken like his heart #emo #</3 #brocken

"Now Rick, I do remember you saying morty here needed saving? I thought I was out of the house?" Mickey asked. He had imagined this moment a million times and this was never how it ended. In fact, he usually either woke up or busted before it ended.

"Yeah he needs saving. He sc- *burps* screwed up his chances with Jessica." Rick walked out of the room, talking another swig of his flask.

Morty just stood awkwardly in the doorway. "I didn't screw up that bad. I think."

Suddenly Mickey teleported back to the Mickey Mouse club house. His time in Rick and Mortys realm was done.

He sighed to himself.

"Oh, Mickey, you alright?"

"Long day, Minnie. Long day."