Bojack horseman x Butters Scotch

It was a wonderful day in Hollywoo, the sky was painted blue and the roads were close to empty, bojacks mind, however, was the complete opposite.

"I need to get some bitches on my dick"
"Sex.. sex"
"God damn it I need to fuck someone"

The thoughts rushed through his head, and they wouldn't stop, no matter how hard he tried.

"Maybe I'll just get drunk as shit real quick, I'll just hop down to the shops and get a bottle of vodka." He thought to himself, grabbing his coat and leaving to get to the closest store.

As he walked down the isle, he caught glimpse of a short figure with gorgeous blond hair, who had just turned into the next isle.

He chased after her, in hopes that 'she' would want a quick fuck.

When he reached the person, he jumped back a little, completely shocked. That gorgeous figure he had seen belonged to a boy. A boy who looked rather confused.

"Hey-ho, it's about time I experiment." He thought to himself.

"Excuse me sir," he said, in a kind voice, something he wasn't at all used to.

"Aww hamburgers, what've I done now?" The boy said.

"Nothing. I was wondering if you wanted to come back to my place, you know, for a quick-" Bojack was cut off by the boy.

"Oh I can't, I gotta get milk or my parents'll ground me"

"Don't worry, it'll only be a second, and I'll give you some milk before you leave" Bojack winked. He was not referring to cows milk. Not even goats milk for that matter.

"W-well alright."

It wasn't long before the two of them stood, awkwardly, in bojacks bedroom.

"Aww shucks, this is a mighty fine home you got here." The little boy said.

"Thanks, back in the 90s I was in a very famou- ... never mind." He paused for a second, "what's you're name, kid?"

"I really shouldn't be giving strangers my name, m-my parents'll ground me. Stranger danger."

"We're not strangers if you're in my house."

"Well I guess you're right. I'm butters"

"Alright let's get this over with."

Bojack reached over to take butters shirt off, and then took of his own. He pushed butters onto the bed and began sucking at his short neck.

Suddenly, the sound of doors swinging open filled the silence.

"Oh darn, that must be my parents"

"Oh shit." Bojack jumped out the window, definitely an exit if I've ever seen one.

Butters parents marched to bojacks room.

"Now butters, what've we told you about fucking pseudo celebrities?" Butters dad asked, his hands on his hips.

"I'm not a pseudo celebrity," Bojack shouted, clearly still running further away.

"That it's bad" butters said, clearly upset.

"You're grounded, Mr, now get in the car."

"Yes sir."

And the scotch family was never seen again. Some say they drove off a cliff and were never found, others say they fled the country just for fun, either way, the two soulmates never got to be together.