tina from bobs burgers x pops from regular show

tina puffed on her blueberry ice chuff.

"wagwan my drilla" she said, looking over to Pops, who was half way through a spliff.

"oh ho ho" he said slowly, sliding down on his chair, and exhaling, "jolly good show"

the two of them began giggling. Pops had hotboxed the school toilet, and tina had gotten contact wasted.

midway through laughs tina spoke, "i'm so fuckin high right now!"

"this is some jolly good shit" he replied, scooting on the piss-stained floor to get closer to her, "tina, your eyes are crazzzyyy maaan"

"thanks, my mum gave them to me"

"shut up and kiss me tina, i might be high right now but i know what i want."

"but pops, you're so old! and canonically dead!!"

"maybe I am, or maybe you're jsut tripping balls, my dear." he slid his oddly slimy fingers through hers, "let us trip balls together"

Pops went in for a kiss, and tina, though slightly reluctant, followed him.

Their lips touched, and fireworks flew behind them.

"can you hear the fireworks pops" she said, gazing into his wrinkled eyes.

"no, my dear, they aren't real" pops stood up, and offered tina her hand. she stood up with him, a little shaky from the mary jane, "and neither am i tina"

pops faded out of existence, and so did tina. this is a story you weirdos, these characters are from fuckin cartoons, get your minds out the gosh-darn gutter.

then tina faded back into existence!

she was back in the bathroom, her hand on her head.

she let out a moan, loud enough to send Jimmy Jr storming into the bathroom.

"tina are you ok?"

tina wasn't listening. she was still blown away.

"tina..?" Jimmy Jr repeated

"yeah.. yeah." a shadow of darkness clogged her mind. she missed pops, whether it was real or not it was real enough to be sad over.

Jimmy Jr embraced Tina in a hug, and as she sniffed his oily hair, she caught a glimpse of Pops in the reflection of the mirror.

It was reaalll