🍓𝔁𝔁 𝓡𝓪𝓼𝓹𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝔁𝔁𝔁 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝔁𝔁🍓

Kon'nichiwa! This is Author Senpai! How are you all on this fine (enter day/night)? 

Oh, that's great! Now, I hope you enjoy this cookie's story! Raspberry, take it away!

🍓

.

🍓

.

🍓

       Raspberry's P.O.V. ~-~-~-~-~-~

I try and catch my breath as my fencing partner, Knight, smirks in victory. "I'm just excited to confess to my soon-to-be girlfriend." I say, trying to make some sort of excuse for defeat. "Speaking of which, how DARE you invite her? I'm too nervous with her watching me!" I look at the H/C cookie, invested in her book. Somehow, it makes me blush and I look away. 

Knight cookie just shrugged, and pointed his candy cane patterned fencing stick towards me. "Speak from the heart, don't look back, and never forget your stance Raspberry." He says, with a spark in his eye that let's me know he's serious. "Now, don't get all sappy on me Knight. Doesn't Princess need saving or crap?" I tell him, sticking my tongue out and walking past him towards the lockers. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Raspberry, you were really cool out there!"

🍓

.

🍓

.

🍓

Reader's P.O.V ~~~~~ (Y/N)

"Raspberry, you were really cool out there!" The words flow out of my mouth, clutching my book and grinning brightly. I see Raspberry turn around and pause for a moment until smiling back. "Thank you Y/N! Glad that you were there." She takes a bow whilst pulling her back skirt up. 

"Would you mind, I need to uh...change-?" Raspberry says, after a few seconds of us staring at each other. "Oh? Oh! OH! I'm sorry! Forgive me heiress of House Raspberry!"I say, knowing she hates when I say that. "Y/N!~" She groans, then slams the door behind me when I walk out.

Raspberry walks out with some casual clothes, her dressy/fencing clothes in her bag slung over her shoulder.

((Like this, but maybe without the glasses? All credits go to the artist!))

"You know, never have I ever seen you in normal clothes." I say, admiring how the outfit looked on her. "Hah? I wear normal clothes at my house all the time?!" She half yells, pointing at me. "Maybe we could have a sleepover and you can prove that." I mumble, raising my hands like the time Almond tried to arrest me. (Oh. OH-?) 

I shrugged as she sighed exasperated. "Alright, I guess we can. B-but, we're stopping at the book store! I need a latte..." Raspberry said, my eyes widening as she has never stuttered before. "I need to get a new book, so that's fine!" I smile, then grab her wrist pulling her.

Behind me, I could see her cheek glow as red as a...raspberry.

🍓

.

🍓

.

🍓

Well, that puts an end to the first part of this story! I just pray hope Author chan doesn't delete it, so yeah! I think raspberry cookie is really cool, what about you guys? Anyways, request, like, and follow us for new stories and updates! Otherwise, have a great cookie day/night!

   (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Chosha Senpai ga sayonara! ♥