💜!!LILAC X READER!!💜

No notes, I'm bored and it's 5 at night. Sue me.

(and no, I'm not in a good mood.)

-Author Senpai

!!LILAC!!

~~ "You're late." I say, looking at the big modern clock in my house. 

"It's not my fault that Mont held me up at the shop." She says, crossing her arms and sticking her tongue out, like the immature adult she is.

"Yes... it is." I roll my eyes and gesture towards the balcony door. "Come on, it's cold and you have very short clothing on." She blushes and pulls her skirt down to try and make it longer. 

"Whatever creep!" She squeals, then runs past me into the house where she tries to hide a shiver. I pull a blanket out of a bin and walk to the small kitchen, taking a glass of not-so-hot cocoa and I hand it to her. 

"So, do you want to watch a Christmas movie?" I ask, sitting on the sofa and patting the seat beside me. She sits in it of course.

"Yeah, I could use some holiday cheer." She sighs, then smiles as she watches the TV closely.

"Uh-huh." I switch on Klaus, knowing that she likes cartoons more than reality. 

()Anyone relate?()

!!Y/N or "She"!!

I lean on Lilac's shoulder, sipping from the mug he gave me. I savor the chocolate drink, as if it were my last. 

"Hey, are you tired?" The purple male asks, wrapping an arm around me and laying me on the edge of the couch, with him behind me. We were laying down, close together.

Help. Ohmygodheissohotandflirtyyethepretendstojejejejeje-

"I guess so...thank you for inviting me." I whisper, closing my eyes.

"Of course, my blossom."

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

So, yeah. I think this is cute and I have Cavetown on loop.

Whoo!

I need some coffee, or an espresso.

AUTHOR-CHAN, WHERE ARE THE ONE-SHOTS?

-Author-Senpai