The Characters

A/N: Helloooooo, welcome to part two of explaining all the stuff that I've changed in this fanfic. This chapter will be about the characters and how I've changed them. Hope you like it! Also by the way, none of this art belongs to me and some of the ideas for the songs came from YouTube.

Note: this is only the characters from the first book and l am only including descriptions and pictures of important characters. 

Main Characters:

Glory:                                                                                                                                                                    

Appearance: Colour changing hair just like every member of the Rain Tribe, usually controlled to be a dark teal colour, slightly angular face, slightly tanned, average height, elegant figure and bright orange eyes.                                                              

Personality: Snarky, sarcastic, dramatic, annoyed most of the time, quick witted, smart and occasionally nice.                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Likes: Her friends, Deathbringer (when she meets), the Rainforest (when she goes there), sarcasm, sleeping and giving people attitude.                                                         

Dislikes: People who call her lazy, people who doubt her, people assuming she's lazy and stupid, the guardians, the sand sisters, role playing, cheesy stories, touching others and sappy talks. 

Song: Kings and Queens- Ava Max

Age: 16

Tribe: Rain Tribe

Samantha (Tsunami):                                                                                                                                                              

Appearance: Wavy black hair that fades into a medium tealy blue colour, dark teal eyes, tan, a little taller than average height and very high cheekbones.                                                                                                                                       

Personality: Bossy, overprotective, ferocious, impulsive, has big ideas, a dictator, angry or frustrated most of the time, very over the top, badass, kind of grumpy, loud, take charge attitude and dramatic.