[ Chapter 2 ]

[ POV ZORO ]

The ship was louder than usual, since we were having a feast for some reason?

But as usual it was fun, I remember getting drunk, which everyone was surprised since I never gotten THAT drunk before.

I don't remember much, but the only thing I do remember is telling Luffy how I felt.
———————————————————————

[ THIRD PERSON ]

LUFFY: " Shisisis this party is great! "

Luffy was sitting down in the ground eating meat, while laughing his ass off.

Then suddenly Zoro hugged Luffy from behind.

LUFFY: "hmm?, Oh hey Zoro! What's up?."
ZORO: "Luffy..."
LUFFY: "Yes?"

Zoro grabbed the meat that was on Luffy's hand, and then all of the sudden just pulled Luffy into a deep kiss.

Everyone stopped what they were doing, and just looked at Zoro and Luffy.

Zoro pulled Luffy from the kiss, grabbed Luffy from the shoulders, stared at Luffy straight on the eyes and said...

ZORO: "LUFFY I LOVE YOU!"

Then all of the sudden Zoro passes out. Luffy just sat there dumbfounded, and confused on what just happen.

Everyone gather beside Luffy and Zoro trying to understand what just happen.
———————————————————————

[ POV LUFFY ]

Zoro... loves me?

I just sat there touching my lips trying to process what just happened.

But the one thing I did understood was that Zoro loves me.

———————————————————————
[ Chapter 2 finish ]