[ Chapter 8 ]

! BEFORE WE START IF YOU WANT YOU CAN LISTEN TO THE SONG I LEFT I THINK IT GOES GREAT WITH THIS CHAPTER!
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
[ THIRD PERSON POV ]

Zoro and Luffy are stuck in the storage room together, and they haven't spoke to each other, because of the fight they had.
It was quite and awkward. They both don't know what to say.

LUFFY: Hey Zoro...what you doing here??

Zoro still felt uneasy about Luffy.

ZORO: I came to get Robin a book. She left one of her books here.
ZORO: What about you??
LUFFY: Franky asked me to get his goggles that he left here.

At that moment they figured it out that the crew had planned this.

LUFFY: Hey Zoro...

Zoro looked at Luffy still uneasy, and nervous.

LUFFY: I'm sorry for hurting you.
LUFFY: I didn't mean too.
LUFFY: I...I don't like it when you...ignore me Zoro.

Zoro was shocked at the comment. He knew Luffy would apologize, but didn't expect this to happen. He didn't expect that Luffy would miss him.

LUFFY: It gives me a uneasy feeling when you ignore me. That feeling hurts me. I don't know how to explain it, but all I know is that I want you to talk to me once again Zoro. Even if is just for a bit.

Zoro was shocked, he didn't know Luffy felt that way.
Zoro walked up to Luffy and hugged him.

Luffy was shocked. He hugged Zoro back, and wouldn't let go. He missed this. He missed Zoro.
Luffy realized that he was in love with Zoro. When Zoro started ignoring him, he felt a big pain in his chest. He talked to Robin about it. Robin said "You love Zoro". Luffy finally understands that. Zoro been there with Luffy the whole time. He never left, he did get mad a couple of times, but he knew he was just doing the best for Luffy. Just for Luffy.

Luffy blushed just remembering the time he had with Zoro.

LUFFY: Hey Zoro...
ZORO: Yeah Luffy?

They were still hugging each other, and wouldn't let go.

LUFFY: I love you Zoro.

When Luffy said that Zoro immediately let go.
Luffy was confused on what was Zoro doing. The only thing he saw is Zoro sadness and shock in his eyes.

LUFFY: You love me too...right?
ZORO: I just...I don't think this will work out anymore Luffy.
ZORO: I lost my feeling for you. I don't love you anymore Luffy.

Luffy was shocked, holding back his tears, and clenching his fist. He didn't want to believe this.

LUFFY: W-What?

Zoro saw the look on Luffy face, he never seen that look before. Did Zoro meant that much to Luffy.

LUFFY: Why don't you...love me anymore?
ZORO: Luffy I...I tried my best to let go, but now you want me. After I was finally able to let go.

At this point Luffy couldn't hold in his tears any longer.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
[ LUFFY POV ]

This hurts. This fucking hurts. I hate this feeling. Is this what Zoro felt?
In the end it was my fault. It was always my fault.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
[ THIRD PERSON POV ]

LUFFY: R-Right...uh well thanks for answering me.

Luffy walked out the storage room. Surprised it wasn't lock anymore, but that doesn't matter anymore.

Zoro was left there. Alone in the storage room, with his feelings of guilt.

ZORO: It's for the best.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
[ CHAPTER 8 FINISH ]
[ STORY COMPLETED ]

Song name - I love you so
Artist - The Walters

Thanks for the nice compliments of my story. It gave me motivation to finally finish the last chapter.
P.s I hope you enjoyed the song that I left with this chapter.