~One Step Closer~

Freddy POV

God all this fucking paper work is killing me! Why is there always so much to do! Like just calm down with all this paper work it's so annoying.
I just sighed and picked up my pen and continued to work. I mean... I can as Goldie to help... He was a leader at one point but do I really want to bother him right now? No I don't I'll just finish the work by myself... It's always been like this always. Only me doing paper work while the others can do what they want. This is fine... It's always been fine always.

Foxy POV

"A-aye not wearing that maid dress C-Chica"

"Think about it Foxy... Freddy does need his maid right now~"

"N-no! Ye know cap'n is a bit of a perv! W-what if he tries something!"

"Foxy... Freddy has already told you he isn't gonna do anything to you. You need to give him consent first. Also Freddy knows I'll beat his ass if he rapes you!"

I was just blushing a lot. I want Cap'n to feel good! But I also don't want to wear that dress! What if I just give him kisses and hugs? He'll feel better with that right? Cap'n loves kisses and hugs always! So it's ok to just kiss and hug him.

"So what are you gonna do Foxy?" I looked over at Chica.

"Hugs and kisses! Cap'n loves them!" I smiled and my tail started to wag. I noticed Chica giving me a weird look. "Aye?"

"You give him hugs and kisses all the time" Guess I do...

"But Cap'n loves them! Aye always kiss his cheek when he's sad! Like he pats my head when aye sad!" I mean... He does and I just give him kisses... And hugs too.. Cuddles are nice.

"Alright alright. Do as you want Foxy I'm not gonna stop you. Freddy should be in his office right now."

"Aye!" I waved to Chica then ran off to his office. I knocked.

"Who is it?"

"It's me cap'n!"

"You can come in Foxy" I smiled and walked in. "Just make sure you close the door... And lock it as well."

"Aye!" Does he always have it locked? No... Because I was able to open it. Mm... But I did what I was asked. I close the door and locked it.
I walked over to Freddy just to see him writing stuff down. Should I give him a kiss now? Or wait...

"You need something?" He turns over to me with a small smile.

"A-aye just... Um" I walked over to Freddy and kissed his cheek. "There!... A-aye... Love ye" god... Why was I so quiet when I said 'Love ye' god...

"Aw~ love you too" I was blushing but I smiled. I looked at Foxy to him see him patting his lap.
Oh shit-

Freddy POV

I was still working on the paper work as Foxy was in my lap. Aw~ he's so tiny... I never noticed how short he was til now... But it's so cute.

"W-what ye doing?"
"Me?" Foxy nods his head. "Well... Right now just ordering some stuff we need and looking at what events are coming up. Huh it looks like there is gonna be a birthday... All based around you Foxy"

"R-really!"

"Yea! But it's two weeks from now so we just have to get ready for it"

"Oh ok!"

I placed my pen down and kissed Foxy's neck. He blushes.

"C-cap'n?"

"You know... We can do it now... No one is here but only if you want to hun" Foxy was just blushing. He looked like he wanted to say something but can get it out. "Still nervous?"

"A-aye... S-sorry"

"Don't be sorry hun" I laid my head on Foxy's shoulder. "Take you try... Just one step at a time"

"O-ok!"

But this also means... One step closer... But just as long as Foxy is happy I'm happy.

End of chapter