~Sassy~

Freddy POV

"Come on Foxy"

"Sorry! Aye not as tall as ye... Ye walk fast"

"Yet you can still run a lot faster than me Foxy. Now come on let's get this picnic started."

Foxy took out the blanket and put it on the grass then he sat down. I had the basket and sat down by Foxy. It's a great day out here I'm glad Foxy agreed to this picnic it's just so great out today!

"You hungry Foxy? I have sandwiches, water, watermelon, some fruits, and fruit snacks"

"Watermelon! And... What fruit ye got there?"

"Strawberries, normal melon, grapes, and blueberries"

"Watermelon, and the berries!"

"Alright" I gave Foxy some watermelon and well as the berries. While I got some melon and grapes also a sandwich too. I looked over at Foxy to see... That he has a mess on his face of watermelon... So it seem he really likes watermelon. Noted.

(I mean..)

I put my paw on top of Foxy's while I ate my food.

"Ayemmmm wmmm"

"Foxy... Don't talk with your mouth full alright? Finish eating what we're eating alright?" He nods and just continues to eat his watermelon. I just smiled and ate some of the grapes.

"That's not lady like... You can't have a mess on your face" wait what-

I turn to see some random ass lady looking at us. Is she talking to us or??

"Um... Are you talking to us ma'am... Because we're both gu-"

"I'm talking to this fox lady! You can't have that mess on your face! It's not lady like!" Wait... Is she calling Foxy a girl?? What the... Fucking hell...

"Um... Ma'am this 'lady fox' is a male... He's not a female" I got up and gave Foxy a napkin. "Besides... The girl I know it's very 'lady like' she's more of a tomboy... Who fangirls about weird ship..." I looked over at the lady and she looked... Somewhat mad to what I said... I mean... Chica is like that anyways.

"Then she obviously doesn't understand how to be a lady"

What... What the fuck is this lady on? AND WHERE DO I GET SOME?(JK unless...) People like this... Annoy me a lot... Always judging people for no reason and stuff like that.

(Ok so- in my AU -also some ideas were inspired by a RP with friendo well... Kinda most of them lol-
Ok so for Foxy I always pictured him looking young which... Will lead to some upcoming updates to this book. And with that Foxy doesn't care if he wears dresses or skirts he's likes them but doesn't call himself a femboy(please don't feel offended) and Foxy does look a bit feminine but he's not a girl cuz he for a di-)

Foxy POV

I clean my mouth and got up and looked at the lady.

"Aye not a girl! Aye just a boy who likes wearing skirts and dresses because I can pull it off better than you old hag!"

"Foxy!" Freddy looked a bit shocked but then he started to laugh a bit.

"How dare you call me an old hag! I'm not even that old you stupid fox" ok now this lady is annoying... I bet she's also homophobic... I mean I do pull this skirt better off. No one wants to see her crusty, dusty, musty legs. EWWWW. Wait... I have an idea!

"Cap'n~"

"Yea wha-" I walked over to Freddy and cuddled him. "Foxy what are you doing?" Freddy whispered to me.

"Aye wanna get this lady mad... For some reason so we kiss now" I said back. Freddy just blushed.

"You know I don't like kissing in front of people..."

"Please~~~ aye will give ye all the cuddles when we get home!" Freddy sighed.

"Fine Foxy" without saying anything Freddy pulled me close and kissed me. I blushes but I kissed back with my tail wagging. And all we heard was a...

"This is absolutely disgusting! You can't kiss the same gender!"

I pulled away from Freddy just to go back to kiss him again! This time Freddy was the one blushing. I bet he wasn't expecting that! Haha! But then Freddy pulls away blushing.

"Don't do that again..." He was blushing. So I just smiled.

"No promises!" Before this lady can say anything Chica ran over with Bonnie.

"What's going on! We heard yelling" Chica said while looking at both Freddy and me. I wanted to say something but Freddy got to it first.

"Chica! OMG this lady was telling Foxy he's too fat for that skirt" AY yo what- Chica looked at the lady. I know she's gonna say something... I just know it! But this is gonna be great I also know that.

"Girl! You're too fat to wear those pants!"

End of chapter
Please... If I offended you in anyway I am extremely sorry I literally came up with this idea like right now lol-