~🔪~

It's here 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

Fade is Freddy
Benign is Bonnie
Cali is Chica
Felix is Foxy
Grey is Goldie
Fawkes it Toy Freddy
Bapp is Toy Bonnie
Celesta is Toy Chica
Mia is Mangle
Mary is Puppet
Braxton is BB
Joy is JJ
The character in it for now

Felix POV

I was sitting on the bed... I don't know why Fade let's me sleep with him... We aren't even dating and he said I can sleep with him... Like why? And whenever I see him I just blush... Is it bad to have a crush on your boss? Uuuggghhh.
"Oh Felix~" crap that's him!
"A-aye cap'n?"
"Oh!" Fade walked over. "I didn't think you were in here"
"Aye mean... Ye did say aye can be in here"
"Oh I know that" Fade sat down besides me. I started to blush. "Anyways... Anything happened today?... I heard from Cali that Celesta was being a bit mean yo you... Is that truth Felix?"

Come to think of it... She did kinda call me slut cuz I'm sleeping with Fade... N-not in that way.
"K-kinda... She said something"
"And what did she say to you?"
"... She called me a slut..."
"Is that so... I'm gonna have a chat with her soon... Very soon... Hehe..."
Fade is scary when he gets like this... But also... I don't know why Mia likes Celeste so much... Mia did say she was nice before but something happened... But what?

Fade POV

Damn bitch thinks she can mean to my fox? I don't think so... I looked over at Felix he looks like he's thinking so I got up and walked out of the room. Now... Where can she be?... I wonder... Normally she's with Mia! I walked over to Mia's room and knocked. I saw Mia open the door.
"O-oh! Hey F-fade"

(Mia's voice glitches)

"Hey Mia... May I talk to Celesta for a bit?"
"Sure! C-celesta Fade w-want to t-talk to you"
"I'm going" Celesta walked out and closed the door behind her. "Yea?"

"Normally I'm pretty nice to girls... But you cross the fucking line"
"? What do you mean Fade?..."
"Oh... You know what I mean... Just wanted to let you know...
Don't you fucking dare call Felix a slut again or I'll fucking murder you..."
"! You're crazy... You wouldn't kill me!" I took out my knife and stab it right next to Celesta's head.
"I wouldn't?" She was shaking a bit.
"F-fine! I'll leave him alone!"
"Good" I took the knife away and walked away... She's was lying... But let's see...

(Already the first chapter and Fade has already tried to kill someone 👌👌👌)

I walked back to the room to see Felix asleep. I smiled and walked over to him and played with his ears. His tail wagged and he purred a bit.
"Heh... I'll protect you Felix..."

Everyday of my life I'll protect you... And soon... Maybe I can tell you how I feel about you.

End of chapter