Unheard Confession (SwaSan Version)

"Love is treating someone the way you want to be treated and not differentiate between any human being. "
                                                           ~ Sree Krishna

"Doctor there is an accident patient in emergency word." - said the nurse by taking a deep breath because of the running. 

"Ok, let's go" - replied the Doctor. On the way towards the emergency ward, the Doctor noticed a young man standing there with a worried face.

After a few hours, the doctor declared the patient stable making the young man relived.

              After some time the doctor asked the young man to meet him in his cabin.

"May I come in? " asked the young man.

"Yes please come in. Have a seat. " the doctor replied.

"Doctor, how much time will take to heal her completely. " The tension is evident in his voice.

"For that, we need some information. How much do you know about the patient? In the gender's column the form of operation, you have ticked on the female gender. But the patient is not a female, neither is male. You have given us wrong information Mr. "
- accused the doctor in an irritated voice.

"That's because there is no column for the third gender. So what should I have done? Swara is my friend irrespective of her gender and like all of us she too has the right to live and get proper treatment." - argued the concerned friend.

"I can understand but we need to know whether your friend is like this from birth or has undergone some medical treatment to change the gender. So that we can know whether the patient has any kind of energy towards any medicine or not. " - justified the doctor.

After a few hours Swara, the patient is standing in front of her house with her worried friend.
"It's ok. It's not something new Sanskar. You have done enough for me. Now you should leave. " - Swara said in a tired voice

"How can I leave you alone in this condition. You just got out from a car accident. It was good that the car didn't hit you directly and the injuries are not that serious but I still need to talk to your parents. I called them so many times from the hospital but they never replied. What if they misunderstood you for coming so late" - Sanskar replied worriedly.

"It's ok Sanskar I will talk to them. You should go now please" said Swara

"Ok then. Cal me if you need anything" replied a worried Sanskar.

Swara's POV : I told Sanskar to leave because I know what will be my parents reaction and I didn't wanted him to see me in such condition where my own parents treat me like something impure just because I am neither male nor female. I have had enough today I have decided to leave everything behind and start a new life where I will not have to listen to my parents harsh words. It just that I will miss Sanskar. But I also know that he was never mine. To him i am only a friend and nothing else.

40 years later:

Dear Sanskar,
I have always loved you more than myself. Do you know why? Because you are the only person who has treated me as a normal human being, as an equal individual. When my own biological parents were ashamed of me because of my gender you introduced me as your friend proudly. I know you have always seen me as a friend and not more than enough, but what to do my fragile heart was touched by your unbiased behavior. When everyone looked at me like I'm some dirt, you taught me that every creation of this universe is has equal rights. You taught me that every living being in this world is born innocent and only our Karma will decide our fate. You taught me that I can't change how people think about me so I should just try to be myself and live happily. It's been 40 years I haven't seen you and I don't know if I ever will, but I wish to convey my feelings to you before I die. The doctor has already informed me that I don't have much time. So today I decided to sit down and write to you. You have always been my inspiration, my support system, my only friend even if we didn't met each other from last 40 years. Yes, yes, I know it was my decision to stay away from you. I just didn't wanted you to suffer because of me. But today when life is sliping out of my hand I want to say  - Abir Bose, I love you. I have loved you from the moment you came in my life and I will love even after my death. You have healed my soul with your care and my soul shall remember you even after my death.

                       ~ (Illusionally) Yours
                            Swara

Sanskar Bose closed his laptop after reading the open letter. Yes this open letter has gone viral after all it's the love confession of India's first 3rd gender bollywood star and a social activist, who had fought tooth and nail to make a place for the LGBTQ community in the general society.

Sanskar's pov -
I wish you didn't have forced me to stay away from you. I wish I could tell you that how much I have loved you always. But now you are no more in this world to listen my confession. My love remained untold, unheard.