My Life My choice - 6

Anandi Devi : from a long time I'm hearing about this Bengali girl even that Girl who came to drop Laksh also told about this same girl right. What is her name?

Annapurna : Jiji, her name is...

Before Annapurna cam say something Adarsh got a call from office saying that some problem occurred so Durga Prasad apologized to the Goyenka's and Birl's for the inconvenient and left for office along with Ram Prasad and Adarsh.

After they left others again started their conversation.

Anandi Devi : yes what is her name?
Annapurna - Swara Bose jiji.

Anandi Devi - hmm nice name Swar se Swara [1] so what exactly she did

Sujata : jiji she did black magic on Laksh to trap him so that she can become our daughter in law

Meanwhile in kitchen -

Uttara : when did this happened? Badi bhabhi are we living in a different reality?

Pari :Seriously Uttara different reality! Your hangover of Loki series is not going to over soon, is it?

Uttara : oh no never Loki is my favorite mcu character now but that is not the point the point is, are we living in multiverse as in our universe it's Laksh bhai who is running behind Swara whereas she doesn't even like him a bit. But in mom's university the opposite is happening.

Pari : Uttara!!!

Uttara : or what bhabhi if not a different universe with different reality then how come she so conveniently believe something so bizarre in a total opposite direction.

Pari : because that will protect her ego from getting hurt. Anyway lets go to the Hall and sit in a side and please don't get involve in any conflict I just want to go and rest. My head is aching like hell. Just want all these discussion to end soon so that I can sleep for sometime.

Uttara : ok, I will try

Back in the Hall

Bhumika : hold on aunty didn't that girl who came with Laksh told that Laksh loved her sister Swara but Swara was not convinced and rejected Laksh. So if she wants to be Laksh wife then why did she rejected Laksh. It doesn't make any sense.

Annapurna : it was all her plan when she understood that no one is happy with her being Laksh wife so she acted in such way to insult us.

Uttara : Badi maa, mom how can you both be so bitter towards someone who hasn't done anything wrong with you. Don't forget it was Laksh bhai who wanted to marry Swara and not the other way round

Sujata : you keep quite you doesn't know anything. We are elders and we know such girls.

Annapurna : exactly just like her mother

Nirmala : what did her mother do?

Sujata : she got pregnant before marriage Nirmala ji

Anchal : and?

Annapurna : what do you mean by and beta? She got pregnant before marriage. It's a sin. Swara is her illegitimate daughter and she didn't even got married in all those years. Of course who will marry such woman. It was one month back when she got married to Shekhar Gododiya who is Swara's father.

Supriya : what about that other girl who came with Laksh?

Sujata : beta she is Ragini, very sweet girl. After Parvati ji, Shekhar Gododiya's mother kicked out Sharmistha who is Swara's mother out of their life, Shekhar Gododiya got married to Janki ji who is Ragini's mother.

Ujjwala : why did Parvati Gododiya kicked Sharmistha ji out of Shekhar Gododiya's life

Annapurna : because she came to know that Sharmistha ji is pregnant with with Shekhar ji's child without marriage. Shameless woman.

Pratik : so you are saying that Sharmistha ji was in love with Shekhar Gododiya and got pregnant before marriage and when it was the time to take responsibility Shekhar Gododiya backed out and got married to another woman. And  all these happened because Sharmistha ji was shameless right. Then what about the Gododiyas aren't they not more shameless then Sharmistha ji.

Puja : exactly first their son got a woman pregnant and then instead of doing the right thing they destroyed her life along with the unborn child and then got him married to someone else. How can they sleep peacefully at night?

Sujata : but it was Sharmistha ji's fault to get pregnant before marriage

Nirav : how is Laksh born?

Annapurna : what?

Nirav : I asked how is Laksh born? Didn't get my point no worries let me tell you. Sorry everyone in advance as my speech might get vulgar for some people's listening capacity but it's about my sister's life.

So coming back to the question, how is Laksh born? He was born because you had sex with Durga Prasad uncle right Annapurna aunty, because you love Durga Prasad uncle. Just the same way Sharmistha ji loves Shekhar Gododiya and had sex because of which Swara is born. Both are same thing. The only difference is you and Durga Prasad uncle were married before but Sharmistha ji and Shekhar Gododiya got married after their child's birth. So what is the difference between the birth of Laksh and Swara aunty. Please tell me.

Annapurna : how can you compare me with that woman?

Nirav : and why can't I compare you with her? What is so different about you? You loved Durga Prasad uncle your whole life and she loved Shekhar Gododiya her whole life otherwise she would have moved on with someone else a very long time ago. You are Durga Prasad uncle's wife and right now Sharmistha ji is wife of Shekhar Gododiya. Your love for your son is pure and I'm sure her love for her daughter must be pure as well. You are a woman she too is a woman, you are a mother she is also a mother. So what is the difference between you two in anyway? Instead of cursing that coward Gododiya you are doing Sharmistha ji's character assassination. How can you do this to a woman after being a woman yourself. Aren't you shameless person too with the addition of being a heartless pearson as well.

Listening Nirav's words Annapurna and Sujata got shocked.

Precape :

Supriya Birla : are you not happy Annapurna aunty that your elder sister is still alive?

Annapurna : why would you say something like this Supriya?

Supriya Birla : because your words doesn't show the gratitude you should have for the person because of whom you elder sister is alive today.

[1] Swar se Swara means Swara name derived from Swar which means vocal (literally) and musical tones (symbolic)