5

Author POV

Mew's parent and Becky came back from their holiday as soon as they got the news from Gulf.
Even they said it's not gulf fault but he still blaming himself and said sorry to mew family.

Since he knows that what happen in mew office it was an accident, Gulf regret what he said to Mew and he regret for not give mew time to say.
Mrs. Jung insisted gulf to take rest at home cuz gulf stay at hospital with mew 5days already and he never leave mew alone, gulf look mess cuz he keeps crying, begging mew to come back to him and always blame himself. Their parents pity him so much and they are assuring him that it's not his fault and mew will be recover soon.

Gulf go home but did not take rest, he just freshens up and prepare some more clothes for wearing at hospital.

"Mew, calm down son. We will find a best a doctor for you and you will be able to walk as before. Just wait for some more time son please" Mrs. Jung pleaded mew while crying together.
"Yours mom is right son. Don't worry I have a friend who is a famous doctor in USA, I already told him about your condition and he will come here within few days" Gulf father said.
Gulf just broke down and listening what they say outside of the room, he doesn't know he could get in or not. He doesn't know how to face mew, he doesn't know what to say and he think that mew will hate him now.

"Sor, why are you staying here? Hia woke up already. Come in, Hia will be happy to see you" Becky said to her brother-in-law and pulled his hand to go inside the room.
"Son, why you come back already? you should take some rest." Mrs. Jung said
"I'm fine mom" Gulf said with lower tone and sad. He looks at mew just to see the hate and anger in mew face. His heart broke to a million pieces, words stuck at his throat, his eyes filled with tears but he tries to not let it come out.
The elders know the tensions and leave the room for give a couple a private time. Gulf calm himself down a bit and swallow all his pride before talking with mew.

"How is your feel phi?" Gulf don't know how to start
"Fine" Mew answered without looking at gulf
"Phi..."
"Can you leave me alone" Mew cut gulf and turn his face to other side. Gulf froze when mew ask him to leave, he stays still for a while.
"I will stay outside, just call me is you need something" Gulf said and walk out with heavy heart.

Gulf walk to theirs parents who just waiting outside of the room, he avoided looking at them and just sitting silently.

"I'm sorry for Mew behavior son. Please give him some time to accepted his fate, please understand him cuz he feeling unsecure now" Gulf's mother said while rubbing on his back lightly.
Gulf can't stand his tear anymore he huge his mother and crying his heart out.

MEW POV

I try to open my heavy eyes and looking around the room. My body head hurt and my leg is hurt like hell when I try to move. What happened to me?

"Mew, thank god, you're awake" my mom said running to me, our family are here.
"How do you feel son? Let me call doctor" my father said but Becky stops him and she volunteer to go instead.
"I'm fine mom, dad. Just my leg is fucking hurt" I told them and they nodded
"You need time to heal son" my mom said and I nodded. I look around to find him but he is not here, of course why should he be here?
"Gulf just go home to take some rest and change" my mother said as she can read my mind.

Doctor and nurse come in and checking my body and ask some more questions.

"Doctor, how about my leg? Why can't I move?" I asked and everyone when silent
"Hmm about that sir, your leg was bad injure and you can't temporarily walk" doctor said
"How long?" I asked
"We can't tell sir. It's depended on how your body response to treatment" Doctor said and give us some more information before excuse himself and leave.

I try to process with what doctor said, how am I going to do now? I can't walk? I'm such a useless asshole now. I should die rather than living as a burden to my family.

TBC