7

Mew POV

I really want to pull him in and hug him tight in my arms but I restrain myself from doing that, I have to distance myself and wait until gulf could exactly know what his heart wants. I need to make sure that he really loves me or this is just a pure soul inside that not out of pity or guilt.

"Gulf, you know right that everything can't be the same as before? I'm not a CEO but a disabled man that just a burden to anyone. Don't stuck your life with this useless man, gulf. You're young, your life will be brighter without me" I don't want to say this but this is what I have to say.
He is still sitting on floor, sobbing. I wheeling close to him and extend my hand for him pick up.
"Come on, please stop crying and sit on the couch" I said and he just glare at me instead. What with his 360degree mood!

"What? Or you want me to carry you?" I said with a bit rise voice.

He instantly stood up, whipping his face with his hand
"Fuck you, Mew Jungjeeveevat! Listen to me, I won't repeat again. I will never divorce you, I won't leave here without you and I will stay here with you" he shouted "don't you dare to push me away" he added and walking of the room.

Wait! What? Did he just cause at me? And where did he go?

"Gulf, come back here. We are not finish yet" I said before he walks out of my sight.
"I'm hungry" he just shouted back without looking at me. What with this attitude!

I call Sam, house keeper to prepare food for gulf and prepare room and other necessities for him. I almost forgot about gulf's driver so I call Sam again and ask him to take care the driver too but he said that there is no driver and only gulf here alone, what does he mean only gulf is here alone? Did he drive here by himself?

"Gulf, how did you get here?" I asked loudly when I reach dining room and he almost choke his food. His face turned pale, he stops eating.
".........." Still not answer
"GULF JUNGJEEVEEVAT, HOW DID YOU GET HERE?" I ask again when I move closer to him.
"Mew, I....Idrivehere" He whisper blabber
"Gulf" I warned him and he know that I am serios when I use that tone
"I.. by car" he answered
"Who the fuck is your driver?" I ask again
"I drive here" He answer with lower his head

He knows I strictly forbid him driving by himself and he dare to drive this far. I almost lost my soul when Sam said he drove here by himself.
Thank God, he is safe. If something happens to him, I will die for sure.

"Sam, bring me my phone" I ask Sam who standing near dining table, he soon hands me my phone.

"Hello Papa! I want you to fire all driver in the mansion. They're useless and we will hire new one who could follow our order" I said and look at gulf, his mouth hung open as if he wants to say something but stuck.
My father asked me why I do that and I told him everything, we said few more words and end the call.

"Sam, make sure he finishes his dinner and show him his room" I order Sam
"Yes, sir mew" Sam answered. I glance at him one more and wheel my wheelchair to my room, I need to calm myself down before we talk again.

GULF POV

Damn! I am dead, what should I do now? Mew is fucking serious when it come to me driving car. God help me! Eh only mama jung could help me, yes. I thought and immediately pulled out my phone and call her.

"Hello Mama, I need help" I said after she pick up my call
"What is it son?" mama asked
"Mama, now I'm with mew" I said
"Really? When did you get there?" She said in excited
"That the problem mama, I drove here by myself and now mew is fucking angry and he fired my driver. Mama please tell papa to not fire him, this is my fault, he didn't know that I come here" I said pleading and I know mama will help me
"Ok ok son, don't be sad. I will tell your papa not to fire him. And I hope you two will clear things and come back soon. Be patient with your husband" Mama said
"I will mama, don't worry and trust me, I will bring him back soon" I said confident as I am always was.
"Good, you're the best my dear, I love you" she said
"Thank mama and I love you too, bye and take care" I said and we end the call.
I Let out a sigh, SuSu Gulf! Cheering myself.