6

MEW POV

I got discharge from hospital few days ago, Gulf and my family are taking care of me. I fucking hate myself for being a burden to everyone. I contacted to our family lawyer to ask him to prepare a divorce and I will be staying in my own house in another province. This house is from my grandpa, he gave me before he passed away. I hired a personal nurse to take care me and of course no one no where I am, except Singto cuz I asked him to fine a good nurse for me.
A nurse hand me my phone, I check the caller ID is from my lawyer.
"Hello" I said
"Hello sir. I already prepare and process your divorce and this morning I bring a divorce paper to sir gulf to sign but he teared it, he asked where are you? And threaten me if I dare to send a paper again" the lawyer said.
"hmm. I'm sorry on behalf of him but please send it to him again" I said and end the call and give my phone back to nurse.
Why is he stubborn? When I don't want to divorce, he insisted and when I give him, he is not happy. What I should do? I can't stand him, I'm not deserved him, I can't be selfish by keeping him on my side when we can't have future together.

"Sir, you can't get in" the maid said loudly and I heard a loud foot step walking inside, I turned to sound and saw an angry lion walking straight to me.
"I want to fucking kill you, Mew Suppasit" He shouted and threw a paper to my face "Who do you think you are? When you to married you get married and when you want to divorce, you will do as you wish" He shouted again
"Sir, please don't shout at him" the nurse said with her trembling voice, who wouldn't scare.
"Shut your fucking mouth and get out of here. Who are you to talk to me?" He said with his deadly glare
"I.."
"I said get out" He shouted.

She is hesitating to get out, she looks at me and I give her an Assurant face that mean she can leave me cuz this angry lion could only shout but he will never harm me or anyone. Gulf is so kind and has a pure heart but don't make him angry cuz you will face this situation like me.
"Just get out or I will kill you instead" he shouted and the nurse run out of room this time.
After the nurse left, we are silently staring each other. He is standing with his fold across his chest while I sitting on wheelchair. I clear my throat before breaking the silent.
"Why are you here?" Why would I ask this stupid question?
"Why? You ask why I came here? Hahaha maybe I came here to visit my beloved husband who ran away from me" he said with holding his tear from falling.
"Gulf, I didn't run away but I need alone time to heal" I said, yes, it's true. I can't face the society when I sitting in this fucking wheelchair.
"And why did you want to divorce me? Why do you give me your property and your share in the company? Do you think I'm a bagger?" He is broken, fuck I hate to see him like this. I wheel close to him, holding his hand but he jerks his hand off of me.
"Don't touch me, you heartless" he said
"Gulf, I didn't mean that. I give you cuz it's what you should get, you have the right to get it" I try to reason out
"I don't want your fucking money, if you want to give damn much give it to orphanage or whoever they want not me, I don't want it" He shouted again and looks like his leg turned to jelly, He breakdown crying mess. This is heartbreaking for me to see him like this, I move a bit closer to him and try to get off the wheelchair, I need to console the love of my life but my useless legs don't corporate with me, I fall down hard on floor. It's so embarrassed.
"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" Gulf panicked and try to help me sit up properly.
"I'm fine. Don't worry" I said and holding his shoulder to stop him from checking on me.
I whipped his face, he is a bit calm now.
"Gulf, let's go the point. Why are you here?" I asked still caress his face
"I---I" He stutter and turned his face to look at floor
"Gulf, look at me and tell me what you want" I said
"I—I" he is hesitating to say to me
"Gulf" I gave him a warned tone
"You promise not leaving ever again but you broke it so I came here to take my promise, I won't allow it this time. You can't be the one who break our promise only I can" he said in one breeze
"But I thought this is what you want, you don't want to marry me from the begin and now I give you your freedom back" I said with calm voice, He pushed my hands away from his face.
"Do you I think I married you cuz I have no choice?" he shouted again
"Then tell me why did you agree with this arranged marriage?" I rise my voice too
"cuz I want too, I love you and I want to be your husband" he shouted. I chuckle, I am sad and happy the same time. What should I do now? He is turned red all his face and ears, he is shy now.

TBC