Chapter Five

Chongyun slowly opened his eyes. He noticed that Xingqiu was still cuddled up against him. Oh god, we both fell asleep.. that's so embarrassing. My mom's gonna be pissed. Chongyun slowly looked over at the alarm clock. 10pm.. might as well just stay here. He looked down at Xingqiu. Should I wake him up? No.. he looks way too cute and I want to cuddle him more! Chongyun then realized what he thought and blushed. What. The. Hell. Is wrong with me... but he does look so cute... I wanna kiss- NO. NO.

Chongyun ran his fingers through Xingqiu's hair. Whoa.. it's so soft... what. Am. I. DOING?!

Xingqiu mumbled and his eyes fluttered open. He saw Chongyun staring at him, his face red. He quickly sat up.

"Chongyun- m-my, I apologize! Do you need to go home?" Xingqiu said, panicked.

"I... can I stay with you?" Chongyun mumbled.

"But your mom?-"

"She can wait."

Chongyun scooted closer to Xingqiu, brushing the hair out of his face with his hands. He smiled at Xingqiu.

"Hehe YunYun~ are you enjoying what you see?" Xingqiu teased.

Chongyun clasped his hands over his face. "Ahhh I'm sorry-"

Xingqiu grabbed his hands and intertwined his fingers with Chongyun's. Chongyun stared at him in shock, his face growing red.

Xingqiu then realized he was out of his own control. What am I doing? He quickly let go of his hands. "Sorry YunYun, I'm losing myself..."

Chongyun was still processing whatever just happened. Did he like Xingqiu now TOO? Because wow he wanted Xingqiu to hold his hands forever.

"No, I liked it.."

"Y-you what?"

Chongyun grabbed Xingqiu's hands again, pulling him closer, just inches away from his face. The two boys stared into each others eyes.

"God you're so pretty.." said Chongyun, leaning in-

"Hey, what's going-" The door bursted open, Xingqiu's mom standing on the doorway.

Xingqiu quickly flung away from Chongyun. "M-mom... sorry..."

"What. The. Hell. You KNOW I don't support this stuff in MY household. YOU!" she gestured at Chongyun- "Get out, and stop infecting MY son."

Chongyun stared at Xingqiu, and there were tears in his eyes.

"Just leave..." Xingqiu said.

Chongyun frowned, exiting the house.

That.. was so weird. He almost KISSED Xingqiu! And then his stupid homophobic mom walked in. He then kept thinking about that moment and what could've happened if his mom didn't walk in at that moment. Xingqiu probably has such soft lips... he was so pretty, and smart, and- I'M SO WEIRD.